Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Its a long shot, but does anyone know if the food log can track carb intake? If not, FITBIT, this would be a huge help!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

If you go to the Log page on your computer, scroll down & it shows the breakdown of the total daily intake into carbs etc.  I assume you are logging your food, so that may help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you guys around @nealg @mandiJ Woman Very HappyThat info is available in the food log on the website, but not in the app.

I was making some research and I found this feature suggestion asking the app to track macros (daily carbs/protein/fat intake). Make sure to vote for it so Fitbit may implement this in the nearest future! I already voted too. Smiley Wink

Hope this helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I clicked on the link, says its implemented.

How do I get to it within my Fit phone app.  I see MacroNutrients and percentages. I have to go to different page to find I have 1354 calories in.  So, then I need to go to a calculator to see the actual grams.  Be nice just to 'tap' the icon for MacroNutrients and show the info on the above link.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @iforbes and for the heads up! However, I'd like just to clarify that this thread was from last year (August) and this option was implemented in the beginning of this year (around May) as you could see in the suggestion I linked

After you log food, your macronutrients breakdown will appear by doing the following:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the food tile (which shows your calories in vs calories remaining if you created a food plan).
  2. Under Today, find your daily macronutrients breakdown as compared to your cals in vs cals out.
  3. Swipe the graph at the top to see your macronutrients breakdown over the past week.
  4. Tap the expand icon in the top right to open information about your macronutrients and then tap any particular day to see details. Tap the icon again to close.

Keep in mind that you won't see your macronutrients breakdown if you use the option to log calories instead of food. 

Let me know if there's something else you'd like me to assist you with! Smiley Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer