Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replace Watchband? (Surge)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have fitbit surge. on this watch is broken watchband. I have been unable to find this watchband. where can I buy watchband? or do I need to buy a new watch?
Best Answer
0 Votes
49 REPLIES 49

Thanks for getting back @RuralJohn and @ducsfan2000, thanks for keep adding your comments.

Your thoughts and feedback are always welcome. It has been never our intention to create frustration to our users, however, we as any other company have policies to follow through. Your voices are being heard. We're actively reviewing your responses and providing feedback to our product development team.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello.....i am not a lady.

secondly, look in the fitbit store.......they are no longer manufacturing or selling new surges! please check you facts before you attack......better yet dont attack. as of now, we still have free speech but not hate speech....thank you

Best Answer

Hi @RuralJohn thanks for getting back. I apologize if you feel offended by any of the responses that I've posted. We're here to support our users all around the world and that's why you have here an open space to share your comments and feedback regarding Fitbit.

I'd like to take this opportunity to let everybody know that we have a set of Community Guidelines to follow so we can share constructive and relevant comments to the topic. Please be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members and moderators. Your opinions are always welcome since our goal is to foster a pleasant and collaborative environment, and we're glad that you'll be joining us!

Please remember that your use of these Community Forums is subject to the following guidelines and the Fitbit Terms of Use.

Let me know if you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
RuralJohn,
You have confused me with the moderator of Fidbit's web site.  I switched to Apple watch a long time ago, and perhaps originated the post that resulted in the "How to replace Watchband" thread or discussion.
Peace,ducsfan2000
Best Answer

I was simply responding to a reply to my previous post in which someone responded to the Surge.

Please cease and desist any communication with me.

i do not want you to ever email me again

Moderator edit: Word choice.

Best Answer
Who the hell are you?

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
Best Answer

Really, threatening legal action on a public forum.  Are you a bully?  What world do you live in and do whatever you need do.  Options include not making or reading any posts on Fidbits's public forum, pressing the delete button and/or address blocking.
Grow up.   

To answer your question just another Apple watch person due to the Surge watchband issue.  I merely voted in support of your post on Fidbit's web site and no need to be angry.

Peace,ducsfan2000

Best Answer
Thank you for your feedback PEACE, LOVE, PRAY
Best Answer
You sound very sweet.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
Best Answer

Hi everyone! Good to have you all in the Fitbit Community Forums! 

I just wanted to jump in to please ask you to keep the conversation friendly. We're all here to either get help or to help others, so please be considerate to others and treat them the way you'd like to be treated.  Please be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members and let's keep it productive!

All your comments are welcome here, so let's keep exchanging ideas, solutions, tips, techniques, and information about the Fitbit products in pleasant and collaborative environment.

See you around!

Best Answer
0 Votes