Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track Cycling with Surge?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do i use this fitbit surge for cycling ?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community family @Basher67! I'll be more than glad to help you with this. You can use the Shortcut in your Fitbit Surge screen "Bike" to use the GPS while biking. This is the MultiSport feature. For more details about it take a look of this post that explains how your can track activities using GPS. Heart

You can edit your Shorcuts of your Surge by going to your Fitbit.com Dashboard. After each activity remember to sync your information and you will see the exercise in your Fitbit App under the tile "Track exercise". 

Hope this helps! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community family @Basher67! I'll be more than glad to help you with this. You can use the Shortcut in your Fitbit Surge screen "Bike" to use the GPS while biking. This is the MultiSport feature. For more details about it take a look of this post that explains how your can track activities using GPS. Heart

You can edit your Shorcuts of your Surge by going to your Fitbit.com Dashboard. After each activity remember to sync your information and you will see the exercise in your Fitbit App under the tile "Track exercise". 

Hope this helps! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

"bike" is not an option on my surge.  How do I get it there.  ?

Best Answer

Thanks for popping by the forums @BRover, welcome! 

You can add the new exercises to your Surge shortcuts by going to your phone in the Fitbit App > Surge > Shortcuts. Or in your Fitbit.com Dashboard in a computer, under Settings > Surge > Exercise Shortcuts. Smiley Wink

Shortcuts.PNG

In this case your Bike activities will include a map with the stats of your route.

I'll be around! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

cycling is not displayed as an option

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do not search for cycling, instead surch for bike. If it is not in the menu, you can add it through the app. Explained in the post above yours.

Best Answer
0 Votes