Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Surge changed Language

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Language on my surge is german and on my phone it's English. I live in Germany but would like everything to be in English. I have already changed the setting on my phone to United States but it won't change on my surge. What should I do?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Glad to see you on board @Linds23! Welcome to the Forums. Did you make sure that your Fitbit synced. You can double check that by going to the Fitbit App > Account > Surge. If it is currently syncing and the language on your Surge is not changing to English. I would suggest to restart your Surge. Change the language to a different one, sync your Fitbit; then change it back to English and sync it again.

Let me know how this works! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I made sure it was syncing and ice refreshed it many times I guess I'll have to restart the surge. Thank you!

Best Answer

Hello @Linds23! Thanks for replying. Excellent! Then do so. Restart it and then follow the steps like a mentioned before. The order on how to do it, is the important thing.

1. Change the language to a different one
  2. Sync your Surge
  3. Change it back to English
  4. Sync your Surge again

This is in case that the system needs to refresh your Settings information.

Keep me posted on the resolution! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

It didn't work either. My phone had an update, so I updated and it change it back to English. Thanks for your suggestions!

Best Answer

Hi @Linds23! Wow! That's great. And you're very welcome. It's great to know that it is working now. Feel free to come back in case that you need anything else.

If you have time, please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle, you might be interested in this topics: Marathon Training or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some hereHeart

Happy stepping! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes