Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Surge is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is 10 months old and the strap has come away from the watch... What do I need to do to get it replaced?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @MarieLCheers, thank you for joining us! Woman Very Happy

Sorry to read about your Surge, as @SteveH said our best recommendation is to contact our Support Team, they can check your information and provide you with the best solution based in your Fitbit warranty. You can reach them via email, or if you prefer you can chat or calling them at:

• US/Canada: (877) 623-4997 from 4am to 9pm (PT).
  • UK: 0208 865 3243 from 9am to 6pm.
  • India: 000 800 100 4540 from 10am to 9pm (IST).

Keep me posted with the outcome! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

First step is to contact customer support via one of the options in the following link:

contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Hey @MarieLCheers, thank you for joining us! Woman Very Happy

Sorry to read about your Surge, as @SteveH said our best recommendation is to contact our Support Team, they can check your information and provide you with the best solution based in your Fitbit warranty. You can reach them via email, or if you prefer you can chat or calling them at:

• US/Canada: (877) 623-4997 from 4am to 9pm (PT).
  • UK: 0208 865 3243 from 9am to 6pm.
  • India: 000 800 100 4540 from 10am to 9pm (IST).

Keep me posted with the outcome! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, my replacement Surge is on its way, however I have to wait for 5/6 days 😞 it takes so long but 🙂 it's on way..

Best Answer

Hi @MarieLCheers! Thanks for posting back. I'm glad to see that you got the help that you needed and you'll be getting your Fitbit very soon, hopefully is sooner than that! But let's wait. Woman Very Happy

If you have time, please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle, you might be interested in this topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Catch you later. Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes