Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Fitbit Surge, no solution

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I also have had problems with more than once Fitbit Surge, they replaced.
Last time I complained new problem in the last Fitbit Surge replaced, they asked me to send the Fitbit Surge to Fitbit. I have not sent because I do not want to spend money to return an item that is always damaged.

I even return the Fitbit Surge if they gave me back the money.

I've tried all of these problems In more than one Fitbit Surge:
- Strap damaged in a short time, and will continue to happen.
- Automatic brightness sensor stop working.
- GPS no  signal. (GPS Died)
- Draining battery.

- Water condensation inside the screen, which causes the touchscreen does not work until condensation disappears.

Aside from all this, if Fitbit Surge does't have all these problems, it would be great.

In short. I am sorry to have spent so much money on crap with so little quality, and with many faults.

Moderator edit: Subject udated for clarity

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

I wear XL wrist bands they do not exist in that size as replacements as I looked. However why should I even spend my valuable time and money accommodating fitbit. A top of the line product; they are not holding themselves accountable by doing their job, they should be the one efforting in providing a quality solution which they do not. A low discount and urging me to buy another potentially faulty product with free shipping is not proportional to what I spent and the grief I was put through. Fitbit is a buy it and throw it  away firm. QOS is not one of their corner stones. Buyer beware!!!

Best Answer

I have gone through 4 surges. I like them when they work but the durability is an issue. No more for me.

Best Answer
get an ionic!!!
Best Answer

I agree the fitbit surge leaves a lot to be desired. I have not had my replacement long and already the strap is snapping and coming away from the device. It does not store any of the data for more than a day and the battery life is almost none existant. Very disappointed in Fitbit I would have expected better especially considering the cost of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes