Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge - Dim screen feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just bought a Fitbit Surge.

Turns out I should have looked more carefully at the known issue of the poor backlight display.

Mine is already packed back up and going back to the store tomorrow.

The surge is simply not fit for for purpose as the screen is very difficult to see in low light.

It's putting it mildly that it is poor that this product is still for sale after years of this known issue.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25
Has anyone ever once made a change or added a feature based on anything in
that 'Feature Request' thread? For some reason I kind of get the feeling
that it's only there to pacify irritated end-users.
Best Answer

I just washed my hands of it and took it back to the store. I realised pretty quickly that my complaint was falling on deaf ears here.

Best Answer

Hi @marinegundoctor and  @Dismay! Thank you for your feedback! Our team checks this information to work in future updates. Sorry that we don't have more options at the moment. We definitely understand where you're coming from but we need your suggestions and overall feedback, we appreciate your time. Thanks again!

See you around! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

My suggestion would be to not advertise the Surge as having a highly visible display when it clearly hasn't.

Best Answer
I hate being used as a guinea pig for features added to the next product,
buy you're welcome!
Best Answer

Hi @marinegundoctor and @Dismay. Once again thanks for your comments, as mentioned before we've passed your feedback to our Team; sorry for the inconvenience Fitbit never intended to make you feel in this way, but we really appreciate your comments.

Have a good one! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer