Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Feedback / Not swiping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am my on second surge and both have failed. The first with moisture and this one will not sync  and will not scroll. So it is a watch and will move to run to become a stop watch. Think my next sports watch will be something other than a Fitbit that is not very Fit.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @JJBFit, hope you're doing great! Welcome to the Forums! Cat Very Happy

Thanks for your feedback, did you try to restart your Surge? It usually has to be performed a couple of times in this cases. Some users have got better results if they do an small changes on the Settings and then try force sync the Surge with a compatible device.

For example changing the time zone in Advanced Settings in the Fitbit app (under the Time Zone option, turn off "Set Automatically", select a random time zone different from home time zone, and re-sync). You can change it back later on. It usually does the trick. 

I'll be around in case that you're still having issues, keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That would be great if I could scroll to another menu. I can only go to the RUN page.

Joe Bogle
Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @JJBFit! I'd like to clarify that those changes in the Advance Settings has to be done from the Fitbit App! Did you try to restart it? Try it out at least a couple of times. But if this doesn't help let me know so we can go to the next step.

Until next time! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Can you please help me. Done the time change. Resetted 5 or more times. Unpaired it. Forced stopped it. Nothing

Best Answer

Hi @Seval! Thanks for reporting the issues you're having with your Fitbit, you did a great job with the steps that you already tried! I've checked with our Support Team and I noticed you already have a case open for this issue, please check your email inbox to see what are the options you can get using your warranty information! 

Let me know if you need anything else! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

From reading the posts this seems to be a common problem  which I see no fix from the manufacturer.

Why create these community forums if your not going to buy in and tell everyone you have a fault and hopefully a fix.

Mine is just now and expensive watch.

Another brand next time maybe that has true product support.

Best Answer