Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge - Stopped syncing after 2 years

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my surge for a while now but this week I have been unable to sync my phone to my Android phone.

I have reviewed all the tips and requirements and satisfy those but still no luck.  I get a random mixture of error messages including;

Tracker not found

Unable to reach fitbit.com

Sync has been scheduled

(and one other message I can't remember or get repeated this morning).

Can you please help me resolve this (and also as a short term fix please tell me how I can sync via my Mac).

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello sweetie @BridgfordRam, a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! Wow! I'm sorry to know what happened to your Surge, thanks for those details by the way. Why don't you try the following steps to help your buddy to keep syncing! First, I'd suggest trying to sync via phone, please follow this instructions step by step. And after that, in case that it is not connecting back with your phone, try the computer option, here you will find the how to sync via Mac. Robot wink

If that doesn't work, please contact Customer Support so they can give you the next step to try!

Hope this helps! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello sweetie @BridgfordRam, a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! Wow! I'm sorry to know what happened to your Surge, thanks for those details by the way. Why don't you try the following steps to help your buddy to keep syncing! First, I'd suggest trying to sync via phone, please follow this instructions step by step. And after that, in case that it is not connecting back with your phone, try the computer option, here you will find the how to sync via Mac. Robot wink

If that doesn't work, please contact Customer Support so they can give you the next step to try!

Hope this helps! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thank you @YojanaFitbit.

I was starting to worry because I had to work a long way down the list but restarting my Surge seems to have fixed the issue.  Thank you again.

Best Answer

Hi @BridgfordRam! Excellent! I'm happy to know that it worked for you. Now, you don't have to worry about your little buddy not connecting and keep focusing in your goals. Any other question, please come back to the Forums! We are as a little family here, always willing to help. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other Fitbitters!

See you around! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes