Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge display not turning on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Surge suddenly cannot go on despite being fully charged. I ran with it on Thur come Saturday it's not displaying anything on the screen it's only lighting nothing else on the screen. I have restarted it but it's not working. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

GWK
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for trying those suggestions @Kagure.

I think that it's best if you follow up directly with our team since your Fitbit Surge is not responding.  I've requested to our support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support at the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

Please keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Kagure, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're running without your Surge, but thanks for trying the restart; that's what we usually suggest for these cases. As you need to keep running and giving your best, in the meantime as a piece of advice you can use the option MobileRun in your Fitbit App.

How old is your Surge? Can you please follow these suggestions on how to clean it. Then you can plug it in into the charger and restart it while it is connected. If it is not working, try to reconnect it on your account. 

Hope this help! Cat Embarassed

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Surge did not work despite following this instructions. Sosad as it was my partner in running. 

GWK
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for trying those suggestions @Kagure.

I think that it's best if you follow up directly with our team since your Fitbit Surge is not responding.  I've requested to our support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support at the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

Please keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes