Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not syncing with my Samsung

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is infuriating... My fitbit choses when it wants to sync and when it doesn't. It decides if and when it wants to shutdown also. I also feel there is an issue with accuracy on steps . Please help. It's 1 year old.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back and for confirming the steps that you've done @AnnikaGraham101! I've also created a support case in your behalf, please check your email inbox since they'll reach you to provide more instructions to help you out.

I'll be around, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @AnnikaGraham101 thanks for stopping by! It's great to see your participation in the forums! Robot Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your Surge, apparently your Fitbit is having a couple of issues. Why don't we start with the battery, as you mentioned that it is one year old; you can follow these suggestions on how to take care of it. Later on, let's check that your phone and Fitbit App are up to date and follow these syncing steps to reconnect them.

You can also double check the accuracy of your Surge, following the accuracy test steps, so we can verify how is this working. Robot Happy

1. Put your Surge on your.
2. Walk 100 steps, making sure to count a step each time one of your feet hits the ground.
3. Pause, then check your tracker to see your step count.

If your tracker counted less than 100 steps or more than 100, please let us know and we'll see if we can investigate further. Sometimes, when you start walking you may notice that your steps may not update on your tracker right away. After about 10-15 continuous steps, you'll notice the steps catch up and start updating in real-time with each step you take.

Also check this information on the website about Accuracy.

Give it a try and let me know how this works for you! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I have did ALL of the syncing steps over and over again and it still won't work properly. I didn't use it for a few months because I got lazy but it has been fully charged and the battery lasts for days. There isn't an issue with battery. My fitbit keeps rejecting my samsung and Ive had 2 different phones this year so it isn't my phone its a problem with the fitbit. 

I did 100 steps text and i started at 184 and finished on 292.

Please help me this is so frustrating !!

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back and for confirming the steps that you've done @AnnikaGraham101! I've also created a support case in your behalf, please check your email inbox since they'll reach you to provide more instructions to help you out.

I'll be around, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer