Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge strap bubbled

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi can anyone advise, 

I have gone to dig out my surge after a period of not wearing it. The strap has the cursed strap bubble 😢 help .. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Dmwhite1977, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

I think that it's best if you check with our support team the options you have about your Surge band. I've requested already a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support to the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

Please keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Dmwhite1977, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

I think that it's best if you check with our support team the options you have about your Surge band. I've requested already a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support to the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

Please keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

My strap has bubbled again. 

I cant contact fitbit as I'm not on twitter and that is now your default setting. 

I'm on holiday in the USA and have to use my phone for tracking. 

Best Answer

How you doing my friend @SimonMoss? Welcome to the Forums, I hope you've had a happy holiday! Smiley Happy

Sorry about what happened to your band. Thanks for always using the different sources that Fitbit has to get in touch with the team, next time you can request a case here too. We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal.  I've checked with our support team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

Please let me know if you need anything else! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks
They were very professional and courteous but unable to help.
I'm going to try another brand.
Thanks
Don't be the best secret in the city.

Amandamosspr.uk

This is not a signature. It may look like a signature, but trust me, it's not.
I used to have a signature , but it took up too much space so I got rid of it!

Best Answer

Hi @SimonMoss, thanks for kind words. Sorry to hear that you are thinking on going to a different direction. If you need anything else, I'll be more than glad to help you out. 

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seeing this I think I have the same. The Strap has bubbled so that it shows like a funnel at the top and bottom of the screen.  More than that the strap broke completely at the top of the screen. Well it tore and then popped off. I have super glued it back on at the moment but this looks like a know issue?

Best Answer

Thanks for taking a break from stepping @PaulofLutonAC, welcome. Smiley Happy

You did a great job with the band but for this type of issue I think that it's best to check your information with support, I've requested a ticket on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support at the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

Please keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes