Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge swipe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It seems that a firmware upgrade has made my surge useless as it will no longer swipe to view other screens. The reboot did not help!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi guys! I really appreciate the time you took in posting in this thread @roketmn! Welcome to our new member @28IF!

@28IF If you already tried the restart on your Surge with no luck, you can try this suggestion too, I already got in touch with our team, so they will be checking with you too. 

@roketmn Thanks again for your patience and working through these troubleshoots! Keep an eye on your inbox for next steps.

Keep me posted! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @roketmn! Thanks for reaching out the Forums.

Thanks for trying the restart on your Surge, sorry that your Surge is no longer swiping after the update. Some users have got better results if they do an small changes on the Settings and then try force sync the Surge with a compatible device. 

For example changing the time zone in Advanced Settings in the Fitbit app (under the Time Zone option, turn off "Set Automatically", select a random time zone different from home time zone, and re-sync). You can change it back later on. It usually does the trick. 

Give it a try and keep me posted please! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the tip; however it was a waste of time as the surge still does not respond to swiping!

Best Answer

Any luck getting the swipe problem fixed? I'm having the same issue. The Fitbit swipe stopped working. My workout options are now FREE RUN or FREE RUN. Reliability is not exactly a strength of the Fitbit is it? I've had sync challenges with this device since the day I got it and now it's pretty much of no use to me.

Best Answer
No solution as of today

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Hi guys! I really appreciate the time you took in posting in this thread @roketmn! Welcome to our new member @28IF!

@28IF If you already tried the restart on your Surge with no luck, you can try this suggestion too, I already got in touch with our team, so they will be checking with you too. 

@roketmn Thanks again for your patience and working through these troubleshoots! Keep an eye on your inbox for next steps.

Keep me posted! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes