Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch screen is not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have purchased 3 Fitbit surges. I called today to try to get them to replace the last one I purchased because the touch screen stoped working. These watches don't last for the price. I have friends with the same problems.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Out of curiosity, if you were unhappy with the first Surge why did you buy the other 2?

Best Answer

@TwoBit Unless they were bought at the same time?

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I thought of that but that's quite the leap of faith to buy 3 of something that expensive with no prior experience with the product.

Best Answer

I don't have a lot of extra time and I didn't want to have to get used to using a different one. It was a mistake on my part. As much as it cost it should last longer. 

Best Answer

The 3rd one I didn't purchase, My mom did and it was the wrong size so she gave it to me. The  2 I purchased wouldn't hold a charge and I did everything that my research said to do and it didn't work. Also the band on the 2nd one I purchased started pealing off.

I had a garmin that lasted for 6 years and it was the first gps tracker I owned. I  have a new garmin so I will see how long it last. 

Best Answer

Are the 2 that won't hold a charge still under warranty? Have you tried contacting Fitbit to see if they will replace them?

Best Answer