Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wristband bubbling

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fit Bit surge developed a bubble on the band and has started to lift. Has anyone encountered this and how can it be fixed?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

Mine has too!

Best Answer
Ahh this sucks I it's getting worse. I feel your pain.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
Best Answer

Hi, the same thing happened to mine after being really careful.  I contacted the customer service live page and they immediately ordered me a new one after i had sent them a picture of the watch.  It arrived from the US in days.  Very impressed.

Best Answer

Mine started as a bubble about two weeks ago and now it has moved all the way across the band.  Now I'm afraid it will just keep coming unglued.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, just go on contact customer services live chat and explain, they will send you a form and you attach your picture online. They sorted mine immediately and order a new replacement which took only days to arrive.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Hellyman,

Just gone through 'Live Chat' and they are sending out a replacement, should be here 5-7 business days....... result!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fantastic, thanks for letting me know. They've got a brilliant customer service team!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Where on the site is it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is awesome I emailed but no response yet.I will try to do the live chat.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Go on help which is at the bottom of home page

Then key in watch type

Go to bottom of that page and it will say still stumped - click that

You then have option for live chat

Explain problem and they send you a form to send photo back of damage

Once they have checked it over, they sort immediately
Best Answer
Yes, live chat is brilliant. Sort straight away for you
Best Answer
Yes they are awesome! I am getting a new one shipped!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fantastic, great company
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you I found them and omg they are awesome! They are sending me a replacement one!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes they are I'm  blown away with the level of customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought two Surge devices back in April. One for myself and one for my wife. My wife had the bubble within a couple of weeks and they replace the device. I just stopped using mine and put it away. It was just fine when I stored it. After 3 months, I just decided to start using it again. And guess what. The band bubbled. It bubbled just sitting in a drawer. WTF? How crappy is this product? It breaks whether you use it or not. And it's an old issue. Search the "internets" and you can find documentation going back to this time last year.

Why bother with a replacement? It will have the exact same issue.

Best Answer

I have had nothing but fantastic assistance, survice & replacements from Fit Bit since I purchased my Surge last October here in NZ. I have had a few problems setting up, & recently a bubbling strap. In every incidence they have come to the party with replacements first up. Like all products out there on the market there are problems, & we only have to look at Samsungs recent battery problems. I have & Love my Samsung. Please contact Fit Bit directly for their help when one has a problem with your Legally within warranty purchased product & I am sure Fit Bit will come to the party like they have with me in the past. NZ Happee Customer Fit Bit Surge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Like all products out there on the market there are problems", everyone knows that statement is self-serving drivel.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly. And mine developed the bubble just sitting in a drawer for a few months. It's not like this is a rare problem. The air bubble issue has been going on for at least two years.

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes