Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities stopped synching to Runkeeper

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I have linked my Fitbit and Runkeeper accounts, and never encountered any problems, until about two weeks ago. Suddenly my activities aren't synched to Runkeeper anymore. 

After a walk or a run I used to be able to see that activity in Runkeeper almost immediately after only having to synchronize my device to the Fitbit app. But any activity after July 19th just doesn't show up in Runkeeper! I have already tried unlinking and linking the accounts multiple times but nothing seems to work. 

Is this a bug in an update or what's happening?

Please fix this!

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

One activity came through yesterday. So maybe it's fixed but everything between 28th of July and 5th of August still didn't sync

Best Answer

Same here. My run of yesterday synced, but missing some activities in between. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same observations. My run from 2 hours ago was synced. Before that, previous one on Sun wasn't.

There was no app update in between, so perhaps something at the backend broke and they've since (hopefully) fixed it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well look at that! My cycling exercise just came through as well!

Apparently indeed the problem is fixed. Yay!

Best Answer

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue with syncing activities to Runkeeper, sharing the solutions and helpful tips to help other users. I understand that this can be very frustrating. Thanks to the ones that contacted our Support team. I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved now. 

I really appreciate everyone's cooperation and participation in the Fitbit Community. Keep on visiting the forums! 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Confirmed, my exercise posted this morning as well.  Seems like all is fixed.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply @stpinterrain

I am glad to hear the issue was resolved for you. I appreciate your time and feedback. 

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipes and much more.

Enjoy the Fitbit experience. Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes