Beachbody Integration

It would be great to integrate Beach Body workouts into the Fit Bit app! This would be beneficial to both of your companies as two extremely popular fitness brands.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

92 Comments
ShannonMM
First Steps
Thank you for your assistance. I have started to log my exercises under
Boot camp as well and it seems to work great thus far.
KWhatley
Jogger

I  cannot be the only one who wishes Fitbit would get with the times and connect with BeachBody on Demand.

The saddest part of my day is finishing a 45 minute workout only to find out that BeachBody cannot sync to give me credit for actually doing the workout vs watching a video.

LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @KWhatley.

Thanks for sharing your idea. 

Maybe you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then comment and vote on your idea to show their support. You can also read the FAQ if you have any questions on the way the board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

JKramer
First Steps

Hmmm...bootcamp - I'll try that!  I, too, would love for Fitbit to recognize BoD workouts because I know I'm working harder than just an aerobic work out!  Short of switching to an Apple product, if there were a tracker that would recognize BoD I'd jump ship in a heartbeat - and that's coming from someone who loves her Fitbit.

mrmatada
First Steps

i agree please add BOD

Trouwborst
First Steps

I agree sync Fitbit with Beachbody please

LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Welcome to the Forums @Trouwborst.

Thanks for your feedback.

If you have the time, maybe you could try supporting this suggestion to have Beach body work with Fitbit. Be sure to read the FAQ if you have any further questions. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cruisnaway
First Steps

I just ordered a Fitbit and I’m shocked that it doesn’t integrate with Beachbody! Had I know I would have opted for the Apple Watch, but wanted a true fitness band. Hope this is resolved soon!

Cruisnaway
First Steps

Agreed! Please add beach body!! 

Rainyut
Jogger

I think a name  your own workout option, that basically tracks stats on versa while you are doing this workout would be SO helpful for this!

Status changed to: Under Consideration
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

nbarsh02
First Steps

Adding Beachbody workouts would be a great feature!

vellap
First Steps

include beach on demand with fitbit pleases!

Rshore
First Steps

I am glad this issue is under consideration. I do not own a Fitbit, but I do own shares of Fitbit stock. I think Fitbit offers great products, but will not buy one until I can sync it with the Beachbody on Demand app. I have always used a Garmin watch for tracking my running and have been following Beachbody workouts for years. I would love 1 single device that is capable of tracking my steps and all of my workouts! My frustration with my Garmin watch is that it does not separate my walks from my runs, so my progress/true performance is not accurate. As soon as Fitbit syncs with Beachbody, I will buy it!

amhebens
First Steps

yes yes BOD for Fitbit would be AMAZING

renegade77
First Steps

I'm all for adding BeachBody!  It would take Fitbit to the next level!!

renegade77
First Steps

It would be amazing if you could tie Beachbody workouts in with the Fitbit line for activities.  I have the Charge 3 and think this would take fitbit to the next level for all us Beachbody junkies!

ROGHenderson
Jogger

Yes Please!  Would love to see fitbit integrate the beachbody on demand workouts, and also the Fixate Nutrition plan.

kbun995
First Steps

Hoping in the future Fitbit will have more compatible apps. One specifically Beachbody on demand. This would help make tracking workouts so much easier!!

angelsart
First Steps

I would love if it tracked my stuff while i do beachbody on demand!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @nstreetman and commenters. Thanks for explaining why you'd like to integrate Beachbody workouts with the Fitbit app! Let me share that our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

An app for Beachbody would be amazing like the Apple watches have! Please can you get this for us? Thank you!

JJ820
First Steps

GAME CHANGER!! I use BOD workouts all the time. Please add this! 

Chiddb
First Steps

It would be extremely useful in adding BOD to our apps so we can incorporate that into our tracked workouts instead of manual inputting then in. With manual inputting it doesn’t give accurate calories and fat burn periods. I use my Fitbit and BOD daily. 

Fulbak75
First Steps

I would love to be able to sync my forgot to my Beach Body P90X workouts, or any of their programs really, can we get on that?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.