Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I link my Acekool app with Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, does anyone know if it's possible to link my Acekool weighing scales app to my Fitbit? This has loads of info, such as weight, BMI, bone mass, water, etc. So it'd be fab if you can. Ta Fluffy

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I do not see it listed here

https://www.fitbit.com/partnership

But check with your scales web page and see if its offered

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks for this. With all the technology available it id such a pity there isn't greater connectivity. Thanks for pointing me toward the apps compatibility section. Much appreciated. 

Best Answer

@FluffyWytch It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Additionally to the apps you see on the link @WendyB shared with you there are more apps that can actually sync with Fitbit. Fitbit provides a set of tools that developers can use to interact with your Fitbit account so you could suggest the developers of Acekool to develop such link. You can find the tools (if you want to suggest Acekool to program one) here and check out the developer board.

I also moved your post to the appropriate board.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Many thanks - if in the future it could interact that would be brilliant. I'll suggest. Ta Fluffy

Best Answer

@FluffyWytch please do so, hopefully the Acekool people will be able to integrate both accounts for the benefit of all their users.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer