Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 sync with strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit logs not synced on my strava, but strava updates showing on Fitbit activities screen.

I already tried following

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Fitbit + Strava" app
  6. Go to https://strava.fitbit.com/ and click "Connect" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish reconnecting your Fitbit and Strava accounts.

But not success.

Please answer me, if it will be sync my last gps enabled run to strava too OR i need to track run again to check its syncing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @navdeep, how you doin'? Thanks for clarifying what you've done so far. Just keep in mind that the following types of activities won't sync to Strava:

• Non-GPS activities 
  • Previously completed activities
  • Duplicate activities—that is, if you already recorded an activity with Strava, a Fitbit activity that occurs at the same time won't sync.

If you are already aware of the above, try doing the following:

• Make sure that your Charge 2 is updated with the new firmware version (see the instructions on @DerrickS's post)
  • Log out of your Fitbit App
  • Force quit the App
  • Restart your Charge 2
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit App

Let me know how it goes! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

First Thanks for replying back!

My charge 2 firmware version is 22.44.12
I didnt get any notification to update firmware. Not sure how i will update it then to latest.

I just back from cycling of 23mins by just cycle mode on my charge 2 and after returning home enabled my mobile bluetooth and it synced. But it just shows calories, speed, time but not kms. I suspect GPS is enabled in charge 2. (screenshot attached) , same with my run too
Ques: Is charge 2 comes with GPS enabled?
Ques: what is correct way of syncing?
fitbit.png

I am really disappointed. Please do continue to help!

you guyz only hope now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!!

Good news is I got firware updated to 22.48.14
Yet to check sync gps tracking and strava sync from charge 2 device.

fyi today morning, i logged my run using mobile fitbit app and it synced good with strava.
hope i will get good news soon.
Hoping for best. Will update u here soon.
Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alright I come to know what is meaning of Connected GPS and GPS enabled. I was wrong thought that my Charge 2 is GPS enabled.

Now my charge 2 logs shown in strava after i used my phone GPS and Bluetooth.
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2036 this link cleared me.

Irony my side. 

Can you enlist proper way of using fitbit charge 2 with phone. So i not mistake further to use it. 
Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the delay my friend @navdeep, I was off! I'm glad to hear you found out where the issue was coming from. (My bad for no asking beyond of what I posted, sorry lol)

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community, so you can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping! Man Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer