Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Exercises Don't Disappear from Weight Watchers App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have synced my FitBit app with my Weight Watchers app. Today I noticed two problems with this connection:

1) If I erase an exercise from my FitBit dashboard, it doesn't erase from the weight watchers app. (I even tried unsyncing FitBit and Weightwatchers and resyncing).

2) Weight Watchers counts "Driving" as an activity and gives you FitPoints.

Has anyone figured out a way to handle either of these problems?

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

As of today (8-7-2020) the FitBit excercises still cannot be manually deleted in WW.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still the same problem as of today (2-11-2022). Can't delete a fitbit activity in the WW app (I realize this isn't a fitbit issue).

Best Answer

As mentioned above, once the exercise gets retrieved by WW it will need to be deleated on WW sight. 

For this suggestion to work, WW would have to monitor your account. 

Fitbit simply provides the tools for WW, who is responsible for using the trools. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know. I was just updating the thread for anyone else who uses the WW app
and is wondering if WW has fixed the problem.--
Will Findlay
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Willswords. That was useful because that's what I'm here for. I'm noticing this issue too. And I know it's on WW's side but sometimes you hope to find a solution (at WW's side) on the partners forum. But there is no work around at the moment I guess.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed I'm so angry with their stupid app and they won't do anything to fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's 2022 and still a problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is 01/02/2023! Still a problem!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

SOLUTION!

I've just synced my fit bit to WW yesterday. Today it's added biking which I have not done. Tried to delete from WW and wouldn't come off but I've just deleted from fit bit, then if you go into Activity on the WW app, scroll to the bottom after deleting from Fit Bit and press "sync with fit bit app" the biking will then disappear from the WW app! I hope this helps? Bit faffy and feels pointless to sync them if I have to delete and re sync everytime I drive, better off not syncing and just adding the steps?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @NatC88 glad you found a work around. 

Now in theory, we know that after delegating the exercise from fitbit, knowing that eventually, durring WWs next sync, the exercise will be removed. 

Fitbit has no control over the data on WW 

WW syncs with fitbit. Then WW adds the data, and if the user wants fitbit data removed from WW. Only WW, and not Fitbit will be able to remove 

Fitbit only offers the data, it is up to WW to implement the data to your WW account. 

Best Answer