Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developed a Way to Sync from Non GPS Activities to Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

i have made a web app that upload Fitbit NON GPS activities to Strava.

If you want to use go to https://www.fittostrava.com

At this moment it's a first release, so tell me if it works fine.

Thank you.

Marco

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53

Thank you! Also shows wrong time for me on strava. Shows as 1 hour earlier than actually was. Is correct on your app though.... Thoughts?

Best Answer

This app worked perfectly fine, transferring non-GPS activities into Strava, but it stopped working last week.  I see them in your app, but when try to Export to Strava, they don't.  Hope this can get fixed.  Thanks.

Best Answer

Hey, your web app has been working great. But not syncing today. Just checking if there's a problem? Thanks

Best Answer

Having the same problem, only noticed it last night. Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon 🙂

Best Answer

Hi. Tried the utility a week ago and it seemed to work. Now it does not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried it but it doesn't seem to work. 

Activities are listed on your site but not transferred to Strava when exported.

Hope it will be fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Found your website today. 

Seems to work well, thanks for taking the time. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the app having issues again?  It says "Activity uploaded to Strava!" but nothing shows up for weight training non-gas activity :(. 

Advise appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco, I'm going to add to the requests here for you to open source your code so we can be sure you're not doing anything else with our data. I'd also be happy to contribute bug fixes (if you're interested in that.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco, some issue with syncing to Strava since 2-3 says

Best Answer
0 Votes

Works very well!

If only... if only it would be able to match the data already @ Strava, to add the BPM afterwards to the activity, that would be the best. But nevertheless, it does it's job. 

Tbh, making code open source would give you a much bigger audience, and more people will trust your application more. Still, good job!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Anyone else having issues with uploads? FittoStrava confirms upload, however no workout appears on Strava.

TIA

Best Answer

Just found this and it's awesome! Donated right away. I'm also all for making it open source on GitHub, please do it, this ensures it will work forever.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

Few days ago i forgot to track my activity so I upload it manually in the Fitbit App.
Is it normal FitToStrava doesn't see that activity? I only van see the activities I started on my Fitbit-device and synced to the app.

Grtz

Naomi

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue also.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @shppotta ! This is wonderful. Will support to keep the web app running!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I know I'm being greedy but I usually forget to actually do the sync. Is there any way to make this somewhat automatic? I've switched from outdoor running to a treadmill for medical reasons, and I like to sync to Strava to do things like warm me about how many kms my shoes have done. I'm wondering if there might be a way to do a scheduled transfer of specifically new treadmill data, for example.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't seem to Read Yoga activity from my Fitbit. Is that expected? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The webapp worked fine for many days but gives me errors message now.

Is there a limited numer of time that I can use it?

Best Answer
0 Votes