Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIXED: Fitbit Not Syncing With Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anybody having issues the last 2 days with Strava not being updated from FitBit app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
190 REPLIES 190

Yes me too, Strava not synchronised since the 21st May....infuriating as I got a PB this morning!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Syncing from my versa3 to my Strava account hasn't worked for a few days. Saturday walk, Monday run logged but not syncing to Strava.  Authorized to do so on both apps.  Has there been a FitBit update by any chance ?!  Strava sya they are aware of FitBit users having issues but think it's at the FitBit end and not Strava's 

Best Answer

It has stopped syc with my strava why is this ?

Was working on Friday and not on Saturday 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just an idea but I recently changed my clock face on my fitbit app and my versa 3 watch stopped syncing to strava, so I changed to one that included the internet like I had on it b4 and basically more selection that the watch could do.. it then synced straight to strava.. try this might help..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. Thanks for participating in the community forums. 

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and thank you so much for taking the time to report this matter. I'd like to let you know that my team is currently aware of the inconvenience and they're looking into it. In the meantime, I recommend checking here for more details: https://status.strava.com/ 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

FWIW, I went for a MTB ride today, and my Fitbit data auto-synched with Strava as I was packing up my bike.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Strava says they are aware of a delay in posting of this data and looking into it. 

Hopefully as @mfowlergnd it is fixed. 

My Saturdays test walk showed up in Strava this morning. 

Best Answer

Hello everyone. 

I appreciate your continued reports and patience. I'd like to let you know that the syncing inconvenience with Strava should be fixed now and you should be able to see your activity from the weekend on the next sync. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer

Your tracker has never synced with Strava, Fitbit sends the data from your fitbit account to your Strava account. 

I'm moving this to the main Strava thread on this subject. 

Best Answer

confirmed! all fixed!

Best Answer

Yep, brilliant, all sorted, thanks a lot - I can now see my morning Run PB!!!!! 🏃‍:male_sign:🎈🎆😍💞👍

Best Answer

Mine have just synced!

Sent from my iPhone

Mine is fixed just!

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dz1234@BobGlendenning@Sweetlove I'm glad to hear that it is now working for you! 

Have a wonderful day! 

Best Answer

Hi Wilson,

Afraid it is still not syncing. I did a practice at home before my run and walked round the house, this linked fine. Went for my run came back and it won't sync. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hallelujah!! My Ionic just synced with Strava  😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wilson my Versa still not syncing with Strava 🙁. Any ideas what I can do??

Best Answer

I see that you’ve said the issue should be resolved, but posts in this thread and customer support appear to indicate that Strava is no longer supported. Which is it? Is FitBit going to repartner with Strava. Clearly a lot of us use it for training metrics that are unavailable through FitBit, but are essential to our training programs. If Strava is not longer going to function in conjunction with FitBit, that will definitely not fly. I enjoyed the convenience of everything syncing. Having to manually enter activities is multiple apps is precisely what we don’t want to have to do. 

Best Answer

Hi @WilsonFitbit I see that it should be fixed.  Before I test do I need to do anything to re connect the link or permissions again or should it just start working again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update - I just went for a walk to test and it synched properly wkth strava afterwards.  Yay!

Best Answer
0 Votes

my rides from Sunday has just gone into Strava so they must have sorted the problem 💪💪

Best Answer
0 Votes