Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIXED: Fitbit Not Syncing With Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anybody having issues the last 2 days with Strava not being updated from FitBit app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
190 REPLIES 190

There is a GPS connection, but there is no connection with strava. I think fitbit had no longer support the strava??????I hope it's not true. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Strava iOS app also has an on-screen notification to say there is a delay to Fitbit uploads and it is being looked into - so I would hold off trying to reset the link . 

Best Answer

I've got that message on my Strava now too

Best Answer
0 Votes

I spoke with them they said they'd log a ticket and I'd get an email.  No indication that it would be a permanent issue.  That was 6 hours ago and I still haven't got an email confirmation of the ticket..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've followed all the tips in that link to no impact.  I've uninstalled both strava and fitbit apps and reinstalled.   I've disabled the linking permissions and re enabled them from scratch.   

Absolutely no joy.  Spoke with a Kevin via the chat bot today who said i would get an email confirming ticket logged and that it had been escalated and have got nothing in my inbox.

The website still lists Strava as a third party app fitbit should be able to link with.  So quite frankly given how many people are complaining about this the fact that nothing has been announced to us in return it poor customer service to say the least.

Best Answer

Thanks for this info. I think your right, it's a fob off. My Brother and I did the same race on Saturday, he has a Garmon, I have the fit bit. His watch uploaded fine to Strava, but not mine, so it def is a Fitbit problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope not. You would think that Fitbit would have sent us a notification about this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i tried everything : reconnecting via fitbit.strava.com, log out, log in again...

But all of a sudden my walks en my rides don't appear in strava anymore.

Best Answer

help! Can’t get my Fitbit to sync to strava - I’ve lost two runs - done all the usual trouble shooting but can’t seem to make a difference- it this a wider issue or just me? What can I do? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same, clearly Fitbit is having issues with the Strava sync...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fully agree.  At that point myself - had FitBit 2,3,4…. Support at FitBit post google buy out seems to have gone out the window.  First there was the GPS being degraded in the firmware update meaning that you needed phone for a reliable GPS, and now this.  I’m done…. Today Garmin Forerunner 45 is ordered.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Fitbit hasn't synced any data to Strava since Saturday. Tried disconnecting and re-connecting the accounts and this hasn't worked. 

Best Answer

Hi there, my Charge 4 stopped syncing with Strava yesterday. I have used Strava for over a year now and never had issues. Yesterday Fitbit stopped syncing with Strava. 

I reconnected both apps, I uninstalled and installed the Fitbit App, but it is still not syncing activities and I also can't export any TXC files from Fitbit to Strava.

Any idea what is happening here?

I also noticed that one of the maps from a walk this morning is not properly loading in the Fitbit App...

Thanks,

Stephanie

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I'm waiting for it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, universal issue by all accounts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank-you for response. Been using the system for several years now but problem hasn't lasted this long before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So annoying, Saturday's performance data was my best this year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
So annoying! I’ve just done a good run too! Furthest in a while!
Been on to Fitbit who told me that they are no longer working with strava and haven’t done since the beginning of the year but current users were ok! Obviously not anymore!
Best Answer

Yes it’s happening to me too, my activities have been syncing to Strava until yesterday and now have ceased. I remember this happened a couple of years ago with a different Fitbit and then alll of a sudden commenced working again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ionic, same here too.

So frustrating, just been out to beat my time on several segments only to find it’s not synced! 😱😭😭😭🥵🥵🥵🥵

Best Answer