Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit / Strava sych delay issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ran 2 miles yesterday morning 7am with my versa ,  but it didn't  sych to strava app until later afternoon. 

Just did another 2 miles in this morning 7:30am using Versa - Run - record activity.  Nothing has been sych to Strava yet so far, now is almost 11:00AM.

Please help look into this sych delay issue, i was reading on the other post, they propose to have done revoke permission on both side strave and Fitbit and reconnect back,  I just did, but nothing is helping. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Fitbit-and-Strava-slow-at-syncing/td-p/2043...

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Glad to know I'm not alone! I'm currently in discussion with Strava; unfortunately so far the support hasn't been very good, asking me to go through steps that I have already clearly told them I have gone through (ie everything both Strava and Fitbit suggest when synchronisation issues crop up), but I'm hopeful they are currently investigating the issue properly. Time will tell.

Best Answer

Possible good news...

I did a GPS-tracked ride on Strava today - popped up on Fitbit around 30mins later!

A fix may have happened, I'm not sure, let's wait and see if it works again when I ride tomorrow...

Best Answer

today's ride also synced across from Strava to Fitbit.  Probably took 30mins or so, but it got there!

Best Answer

I was so pleased to see your issues were resolved, and it gave me quiet optimism that mine would be too... I wasn't able to test until this morning, but yes, it's also fixed for me! 

I had been in touch with Strava and the last I had heard was that developers were investigating the issue on Thursday and they asked for my patience. Looks like something has worked - so happy. Long may the synchronisation keep working! 🙂

Thanks @LanuzaFitbit - if I hear anything of interest from Strava when they get back to me, I'll be sure to pass any useful info onto you.

Best Answer

Hey everyone! 

Glad to know that it seems to have been resolved for now.

@CircusofJoJo Greatly appreciate it! I'll be waiting to hear about what Strava mentions about this. 

If you all have the time, be sure to visit our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed this as well. Seems like the issue started up again sometime between Sunday afternoon and yesterday morning for me!

Best Answer

spoke to soon - has just started working again, my two outstanding rides (one from this morning, one from yesterday arvo) have just come through!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @flash_222 and @jessmi.

@flash_222 Glad to read that it started working after your post.

@jessmi Has it continued like that in your case? If so, be sure to try disconnecting the two apps and connecting them again.

Feel free to reach out if there is anything else that I can help out with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes