Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit needs to sync with MyFitnessPal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want MyFitnessPal and my Fitbit to sync my food and steps but they won't why?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Aardwolf, have a warm welcome to the Community! 

I would like to thank you for letting me know the steps provided were helpful for you and your issue is now resolved. I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

@Osutookie, have your issue been resolved as well, I'm eager to know if the steps provided were helpful to you. 

Have a great day, keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hello @Osutookie, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

For this situation, I would suggest to unlink your Fitbit account from your MFP account and them linking them again:

To unlink your accounts:

1. Go to My Applications on the Fitbit website.
  2. Search for MyFitnessPal and click on Revoke Access.
  3. Go to MyFitnessPal site and log in.
  4. Click on the Apps Section, search for Fitbit and click on Disconnect. 
  5. Log out from both MFP and Fitbit.

After this, wait for 15 minutes and go back to MFP site > Apps and under Fitbit tracker click on GET. After giving MFP to access to the Fitbit data and viceversa, please chek if they are now syncing correctly.

I hope this information had been useful, feel free to reply in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for my fitbit to mfp sync problem!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What does mfg mean?

Best Answer
0 Votes

MFP= MyFitnessPal  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Aardwolf, have a warm welcome to the Community! 

I would like to thank you for letting me know the steps provided were helpful for you and your issue is now resolved. I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

@Osutookie, have your issue been resolved as well, I'm eager to know if the steps provided were helpful to you. 

Have a great day, keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

still not working... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not working for me, either. Since the last app update, syncing doesn't work at all anymore. Really disappointing...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the log out and reconnect and put in some food for today and it shows up but nothing shows up for food for 3/12.  lol oh well

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the solution you have posted a few times and mine still will NOT connect, it still says I have another account connected. I have also tried removing and reinstalling the apps on my phone, turning it on and off etc... Still nothing is working....  I will keep trying but I could really use some help !

Thank you in advance...

Tara

Best Answer
0 Votes

Giys if you have followed the steps in this post at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Fitbit-needs-to-sync-with-MyFitnessPal/m-p/...

And it MFP still doesn't sync with your Fitbit account, please contact MFP. They are the ones that have control of the situation, Fitbit simply provides the doorway that the use to access your data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Rissa_T, when you contacted MyFitnessPal what did they tell you? 

Best Answer
0 Votes