Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not listed as a partner device on mapmyrun any longer?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wanted to link these up per the instructions that I found, but I don't think Fitbit works with mapmyrun/mapmyfitness anymore. Anyone have any insights? Thanks.

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

@Rich_Laue, thanks for proving my point: you don't use this feature, so you aren't really qualified to answer the question in my original post. I think you're incorrect about which company I should be reaching out to, and maybe you are right that MMF needs to make the change, but I'm right that Fitbit is advertising something a feature that's not there. I quite reasonably relied on the advertising of the product I was purchasing to make the purchase.

Anyway, for everyone as frustrated as I am about this, I wanted to drop in one last time to let you know that I did file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and Fitbit gave me a full refund for both the Inspire 2 and the extra wristband I bought. So make of that what you will. Good day!

Best Answer

This thread has given me a headache.

Fitbit says it connects with the app however the app does not list fit bit 

If it's not listed you can't click on it.

If you can't click on it you can't connect it.

Can't connect to it means it's not compatible.

So fit bit need to give better advice

Best Answer
0 Votes

Map my Fitness needs to also give better advice, they still say in their website that the work with fitbit. 

Has anyone brought this to the attention of Fitbit support? 

Best Answer

@cmay1 2064 voted best answers and and 27,417 votes on answers. 

My point is that Fitbit offers the API for third parties to use. It is now up to the 3rd party to control what info they exchange with fitbit. 

When it comes to MMR, MMR, MME, MMR. etc. Fitbit is almost out of the picture of what they send, or retrieve. 

Best Answer
0 Votes