Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit did not upload activity on strava and didn't record about 10km from 30-+ actual ride..logged out and in from both apps but still not uploaded.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

It still feels a bit long to sync but it works eventually . So I guess you could say its working .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Artka and @n00dle.

Glad to know that it seems to be working.

According to Strava the syncing of activities could take up to about an hour, would that sound about right?

If you have the time, maybe you could check one of our Discussion boards. Lots of topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Lanuza - my last three Outdoor Bike sessions (Aug 11,12,13) did not Sync with Strava. I'll attempt to disconnect and reconnect my apps when I have the time. If you have any other helpful information that would be great!!

Keep on Steppin,

Bret

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Bret_Moss.

Thanks for letting me know that this is still happening and that you will try to reconnect the apps.

I'd like to ask some questions:

• Do the bike sessions have GPS data on Fitbit or was it tracked automatically?
  • Are you referring to activities from Strava to Fitbit, or Fitbit to Strava?

Keep me posted on how the reconnection works.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Lanuza -

I have a Charge 2 and a Blaze, so no GPS data.

I use my iPhone for GPS data which I upload to Strava.

So it's a Strava to Fitbit.

I'm using Strava version 59.0.0 and Fitbit Version 2.76.

Thanks,

Bret

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bret_Moss.

Thanks for that clarification. 

In this case I'd recommend contacting Strava directly so that they can take a look at what is going on.

Please do keep me posted on how it goes or if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

None of my runs all week have synced. I use an ionic and upload fitbit to strava. I have disconnected and reconnected but still nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried updating your apps (Strava & Fitbit)?

Mine started working again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Strava,

Can you give us an estimated completion time on the fix for this issue?

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My missing run was stuck in their analyser and has now been freed - so I’m all good. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, it seems that my runs for the past 3 days are not syncing with strava again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

Thanks for sharing your experience on the matter. You can read more about this situation by clicking here. As mentioned in there, the situation should be working correctly from now on. Please do keep an eye on that and keep us posted on how it goes.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes