Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has stopped syncing with weight watchers tracker.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

@Chris-m It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Smiley Very Happy I would recommend to revoke the access of the Weight Watchers App and then link them again. 

Hope this helps. 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
When you disconnect your Fitbit from Weight Watchers to reinstall and have it show up again on the Fitbit.com site, you have to disconnect and reconnect from a computer or laptop at the full weightwatchers.com site. If you use a mobile device or iPad, it will just keep reconnecting you when you disconnect and reconnect, without ever taking you back to what you originally did by signing in to FitBit and making the allowance. Only way I could get FitBit to acknowledge the connection again. So disconnect and reconnect thru the full weight watchers site, not mobile. Also, disconnect on the full site activity Fitbit and weight Fitbit if applicable.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
163 REPLIES 163

Hi @Chris-m

Moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations section since being more relevant to the topic and increase the chance of getting a solution.

Wishing a wonderful day 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Chris-m It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Smiley Very Happy I would recommend to revoke the access of the Weight Watchers App and then link them again. 

Hope this helps. 🙂 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
We have now resolved this as the new app has calculated them for me ☺
Best Answer

This is not working for me.  When I add Fitbit to the WW devices, I am not getting a login screen to connect the 2 apps.  On with WW tech support now too. 

Best Answer

@freesia29 Welcome to the Fitbit Family! 🙂 Did you try the procedure on this help article: Can I connect my Fitbit and Weight Watchers accounts?  , keep me posted about the resolution from WW support team! 

Catch you later! Smiley Wink

Moderator Edit: Fixed link

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've connected my WW app and my FitBit, but my steps data and food tracking info aren't moving over.

Best Answer

Mine are not  moving over  either and they are linked but i dont know why they arnt going to my ww account 

Best Answer

Mine aren't either.  When I got to the Fitbit app and select the WW app, it states that my device doesn't support the WW app, even though I already have it.  Spent over an hour with WW support and nothing works.

Best Answer

Same with me, I did not get an answer.......

Best Answer

Hello @TheRobV, hope you are having a great day! Activities tracked by Fitbit will be converted to activity "PointsPlus" and credited to your Weight Watcher's account. Food information is not transferred from Fitbit to the WW account. @tazstweet @dmdresp and @LisaLisa16 did you try revoking access and then link both accounts again? 

Catch you later! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Angela - the problem is that weight watchers updated their app and website.  I've tried multiple times to revoke access, cancel the link and re-link it.  it's STILL not working.  I tried resetting my fitbit charge HR and now the time is off by 4 hours!  My fitbit is totally messed up now.  I can't even use it.  

Best Answer
Well. I'm not doing anything further. Spent too much time already and don't want my fitbit to be screwed up. I disconnected and revoked etc and still nothing
Best Answer

I recently went from zip to Hr Charge, I am connected to the weight watchers app however its not synching. I did try to revoke access, however weight watchers is not showing up in my applications for some reason.

Ive contacted weight watchers support, they are ZERO help.

Best Answer
Thanks!
Best Answer
I am so angry that this has been a problem for over a month. It's not fitbit, my fitbit is working fine the new ww app that is unuseable. The h support from ww was zero help
Best Answer

I am now having the same problem with my replacment charge that I had to get on Sunday because the one I got for Christmas was defective, I have taken the above steps several times and still no results. I have tried to manually make it sync via their link, nothing.  I give up!

Best Answer

I spoke to someone at WW at the fitbit / WW app syncing problem tonight and they said they are aware of it and it's being looked at.

Best Answer
Thanks! Its working now!
Best Answer

I revoked rights and can not get Fitbit linked with WW.  Please help

Best Answer