Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has stopped syncing with weight watchers tracker.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
163 REPLIES 163

You need to connect your WW account to your Fitbit Account. Www.fitbit.com/apps

The only thing your Charge HR can talk to is Fitbit 

Best Answer

@TicToc and @SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here. 🙂  @TicToc and @Rich_Laue I appreciate your wonderful cooperation 🙂 @SunsetRunner Did you try the steps on the help article: Can I connect my Fitbit and Weight Watchers accounts?

Let me know how it goes! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having th same issue - My fitbit synced one time when I first set it up but hasn't since.  I have done everything suggested including deleted and setting it up again.  Everything says it is connected but my steps are not coming over to the WW app.

Best Answer
@ AngelaFitbit, I have tried all the instructions as directed by the Fitbit directions through my laptop computer. WW does not ask for Fitbit credentials and when in Fitbit it doesn't show WW when I check settings and applications. When I am in the WW application and go to activity it states that my Fitbit was connected 2 months ago, when I disconnected it many times and reconnected recently because it doesn't show any activity.
Best Answer
So since so many people are having these issues when will Fitbit and WW work together and get a resolution! This is disgraceful that no one can get this resolved!!!
Best Answer

I got the same message-but it turned out that my bluetooth wasn't on my phone.  Once it connected via bluetooth,  my points started working.   

Best Answer

I am having the same problem.  No screen asks me for the login or password to link the accounts so even though WW says it is linked to FitBit it is not.  No one has been able to help me.

Best Answer

I can't even get my Fitbit to connect with WW in the first place! Just got my Fitibit today, and was super excited to connect it to Weight Watchers!

I talked to WW support and they told me that the issue was a known issue, and that the tech people had been working on it since morning, and to check back later. No idea if that is accurate or not...

Best Answer
The Tech people have been working on it for MONTHS and MONTHS!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
They claim they have been working on this for over 2 months
Best Answer
That's ridiculous!! Someone tweet Oprah lol

Anuradha Bhatt,MPH

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
@aunbon1. Did you have an active link?
Best Answer
0 Votes

So frustrated...just got my fitbit today and can't sync w/WW...was on tech support and they said they are aware of the problem but to no avail! 

Best Answer
I didn't have an active link. I just tried again this morning, and I was able to connect both my Fitbit and Fitbit wifi scale to weight watchers.
Best Answer
Lucky you, love been trying for months. Congrats.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
I am trying to determine if the problem exists for people who also have had
an Active Link.

Anyone who is having issues please state of you had an active link.

I do know for some new users, it can take about 24 hours for WW to
recognize Fitbit

Thanks
Best Answer
No I don't have an active link. Just Fitbit.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello everyone! 🙂 hope you are having a wonderful day! First make sure your Fitbit is syncing to your account. If it is and your steps are not being transferred please revoke access from WW and then link them again. Some users have reported that after this process it might take some time for your steps to sync to WW. If after this your information is not being transferred to WW please contact them for assistance. 

Catch you later! Smiley Very Happy

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had an Active Link about 3 years ago but it was cancelled when I cancelled my WW subscription.  Mine started syncing again about 2-3 days after I asked WW tech about it.  I just bought a pedometer to help me track my steps during my downtime.

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner It's great to see you around! 🙂 Thanks for letting us know that after taking to a WW technician your accounts are syncing properly! Did they provide you any troubleshoot? 

Hope to hear back from you! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes