Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has stopped syncing with weight watchers tracker.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
163 REPLIES 163

This does not work!!

Revoke numerous times, still does not sync, is there another solution??

Best Answer
0 Votes

They just did a update and the whole group was having trouble are leader said they were working to resolve it but worked for me and changed my email as well 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Also go into your settings and then check and see if your fit bit is still
connected with the update it kicked off everyone's connection so you have
to reconnect and select fit bit and go from there it does work cause it
worked for me
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.   Getting the 404 Error message.  HELP

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.   Getting the 404 Error message.  HELP

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this. No success.

Best Answer
0 Votes

apparently ww is "working on this" two years later.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get a fix for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah but I can’t remember what I did
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately this did not work for me. I disconnected all, multiple times.  Rebooted.  Used the website through a computer instead of the apps.  Any other suggestions?  When I try to sync it, the WW app just asks me to make sure my Fitbit app is up to date, which it is.  Thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did you go into weight watchers and disconnect fit bit completely and then
reconnect ?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I did. I disconnected on the website and on the app. Rebooted my devices. Checked for updates (none), and added the Fitbit device back to WW through the WW website.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This was my problem ALONG time ago.  It turned out to be a weight watcher problem and yes they fixed it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My solution was to wait for Weight Watchers to figure out it was their problem. It took a day or 2 if I remember correctly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, I noticed that on the weight watchers web site (can’t see it in the app) that a wireless scale was trying to connect to a Fitbit which was ‘overriding’ the connection to my Fitbit fitness device. When I disconnected the wireless scale, voila, it connected to my Fitbit and my activity points start to show in my WW app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this procedure on my Weight Watchers ap. No luck. It synced once but not since. I’ve disconnected and reconnected again and still shows zero steps when I was over 10,000. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this and it did not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. My Fitbit has stopped syncing with my WW app. I did as you said and revoked the access in Fitbit for WW and now it does not give me the option to reinstate it. Please help.

Best Answer

No, this isn't a solution. It doesn't fix the problem. The problem is a communication issue with

Best Answer
0 Votes

This isn't a solution and is barely a bandaid. Tried this and it still has communication problems. The fix needs to be between the apps. Not a restart, redo, uninstall, reinstall, revoke...all useless as the communication issues still exists.  What are the developers doing to fix this. Otherwise they really aren't compatible.

Best Answer
0 Votes