Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Switchr app - anyone getting it to work?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a number of smart home devices (WeMo, TP-Link, etc.) as well as an Amazon Echo Dot. I would love to use the Switchr app to control these devices from my Ionic. Is there anyone out there who is successfully using Switchr and could give me some step-by-step instructions? The app says you simply go to IFTTT and create a "web hook." I spent an hour on IFTTT's sight trying to figure out how to do that -- with no luck. Any guidance for an IFTTT noobie would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

Hello, I am also trying to do this... how do I create a webhook / URL from the Wemo applet which gets Alexa to turn my lights off? Or do I need to create a new applet?

Many thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still having the same problem with both switchr and hooks, I know my URLs work but I can't get buttons to show up

Best Answer

hey I was wondering if you could share the process of how you got things to work 

I've been struggling with making my GLOBE SUITE lights to work with switchr 

looking forward to hearing from you !!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So my fitbit ionic updated today, now my switchr app wont work anymore. I have already reset and re-installed. I cannot setup any of the 4 buttons. Well, I can, but it does not show up in the watch. Anyone with the same issues?

Best Answer

how did you connect your wemo?

Best Answer
0 Votes