Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate Runkeeper app with Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can my charger 2 sync with runkeeper? If so, how do I  sync them?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

My fitbit is connected with runkeeper.  But runkeeper does not give my HR in audio?   He does give other info I have asked for expl. Time, distance

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! I have connected my RunKeeper account to my FitBit but when I did a run yesterday, with just my FitBit and not the app, it did not show up in my RunKeeper feed. I had to manually add it. Shouldn’t FitBit automatically send this data to my RunKeeper?

Best Answer

Hi Naarajadee,

I've just linked FitBit and Runkeeper too and also having some problems however some Fitbit data has appeared in Runkeeper overnight and I've noticed in a few places they talk about Runkeeper showing '24hr data' from Fitbit so I wonder if Runkeeper only updates once a day overnight?

My question is how to pull historical run data from Fitbit into Runkeeper? Only my last 2 runs have appeared? Can anyone help?

Best Answer

I have synced my fitbit charge 4 APP to my Runkeeper APP but I still do not see my fitbit info when I go to Runkeeper.com?? It says that they are connected in Runkeeper.com and in the Runkeeper App on my phone. I do not see Runkeeper APP in my Fitbit App, in the "All Apps" page.

Best Answer

I have exactly the same issue?

Were you able to fix the issue? 

Best Answer

I have synced my fitbit inspire HR to my Runkeeper APP but I still do not see my fitbit info on Runkeeper. It says that they are connected in Runkeeper.com and in the Runkeeper App on my phone. According to the Fitbit app, there is also a connection??

Best Answer