Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Nokia (Withings scale/ Healthmate) with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to sync my weight/bmi/fat% to my fitbit account/dashboard. Maybe the other way around also the steps from fitbit into the nokia health mate app.

anyone any idea where to start? All the links in other topics and the help pages lead to 404 pages, for example: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1286/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3AX3rd_Party_Integration&...

any help is greatly appreciated!

cheers,

tom

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
330 REPLIES 330

Additionally ifttt is giving future date errors...annoying. 

Best Answer

Hello everyone. 

At this time we do not have any news on the matter. Thanks for sharing that new error message.

If you have not, I'd recommend that you try reaching out to Withings about the error code that you are getting so that they are aware of what is going on.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a forum posting on the withings site as well...I cross posted just for fun: https://support.withings.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360025979674-Syncing-to-Fitbit?page=1#communit...

Best Answer

How can this be considered solved? This is  not an acceptable solution. 

Best Answer

The Fitbit function at https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings# to link to a Withings scale has not worked for over 2 months now. Can Fitbit please acknowledge this publically and let us know when a fix is due?

Apparently it used to fall user authentication completely. However now it can log in, but fails after you select a Withings profile. The error is shown in the screen capture at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/How-to-use-Nokia-Withings-scale-Healthmate-....

Best Answer
Posted this on facebook ^^
Best Answer
0 Votes

a few days ago my token expired so now my withings scale integration stopped worked....

have been working on my weight goal for months now, and i have put real hard work and lots of effort into achiveing my goal and i am just a couple of weeks away.

seeing that this has been a known issue for several month now without a proper solution really hurt how i see fitbit as a reliable partner for me in my venture. 

identification authorization is not that hard!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is this thread marked as solved when nobody has been able to sync since tuesday?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hello everyone. 

At this time we do not have any news on the matter. Thanks for sharing that new error message.

If you have not, I'd recommend that you try reaching out to Withings about the error code that you are getting so that they are aware of what is going on.

Why is this thread marked as solved when nobody has been able to sync since tuesday?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Symbionet wrote:

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hello everyone. 

I was the one that had originally posted the Solved Solution. The reason it is/was marked as solved was because BEFORE November 30th, I had linked the correct place to go with instructions on how to link your Withings account to Fitbit.  It WAS WORKING before November 30th, but sadly looks like both fitbit and withings upgraded something and now it is not working.

I had updated my Solved post to include all this information more in detail and also had information on how to make it work through 3rd party apps with links, but unfortunately I guess too many people did not bother to read it and marked it as spam, so it went away 😞

Anyways, hopefully Withings and Fitbit work this out.  Fortunately for me, the sync is still working, so going to unsubscribe from this thread. Best of luck and hope you guys manage to get it working.  Its great to be able to see my weight in Fitbit and MyFitnessPal without me having to do anything besides step on scale in the morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm reading through this message stream for connecting a withings scale to fitbit at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/How-to-use-Nokia-Withings-scale-Healthmate-....

I keep seeing references to a solution, but I don't see what that solution is in this message stream. I only see a link on the fitbit site that says to go to the website of the product that you want to link with and follow the instructions for linking with a fitbit. But I cannot find anything on the withings website that allows me to do that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where? I don't see anything in this message stream that describes a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Came over here because my Withings account is no longer syncing, I suppose because the token expired and Fitbit hasn't fixed the syncing issue. And to be clear, I do blame Fitbit as the main culprits here dragging their feet, both due to the nature of the issue and their history of untimely support and poor syncing reliability even with their own products. I've had the Withings scale since before Nokia and have never had a problem with syncing or anything else. Number of times I had to contact Withings? 0. It just works. Fitbit on the other hand... 😒 

Best Answer

Worst possible workaround that actually works.... Throw money at Fitbit. I just went and bought a aria 2 scale.

Fitbit, shame on you! This I will remember you (insert curse word of choice here).

Best Answer

I have a SCS implant from Boston scientific, that sucker literally saved my life and now I'm working on reclaiming my body, and usaly throwing money at problems like the withings integration helps but.... When I opened the scale I just bought I found this... 

Do not use this product if you have a pacemaker or other
implanted medical device, or are pregnant

**ahem** you Fitbit, you are supposed to make money being a good guy,  but you are not!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought Flex 2 and Withings/Nokia Body + ON EXACT BASIS that these 2 quite expensive products function well together, as verified many online resources including the 2 manufacturers themselves. Worked well, but now a year later we have total breakdown without any prompt solution or clear roadmap for a fix. Awful service and forethought on both sides, not my first enraging experience with declining Fitbit....

Best Answer

@LanuzaFitbityou closed the original thread regarding the loss of advertised function (updating Withings scales from your site)  of your product https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Withings-Nokia-Unable-to-authenticate-Withi... and direct to this thread which is marked as Solved. When actually the problem is not solved.

Are you not misleading people especially potential new customers? Either state that you will fix the advertised functionality or that fitbit and withings users need to use a 3rd party solution. I am shocked of how all this is being handled and the utter disregard for your customers/users. For sure, I will report you this week to consumer watchdogs and magazines in the UK.

Best Answer