Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Nokia (Withings scale/ Healthmate) with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to sync my weight/bmi/fat% to my fitbit account/dashboard. Maybe the other way around also the steps from fitbit into the nokia health mate app.

anyone any idea where to start? All the links in other topics and the help pages lead to 404 pages, for example: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1286/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3AX3rd_Party_Integration&...

any help is greatly appreciated!

cheers,

tom

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
330 REPLIES 330

Hello @Courir.

Unfortunately we do not have any time frame that we could share at this time.

Please do know that this is being seriously looked into and a solution is being worked on. We look forward to getting you all back on track as soon as possible.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done many improvements on my alternative solution, give a try if you want, it's free.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Withings-to-Fitbit-weight-amp-fat-alternati...

Best Answer

@LanuzaFitbit 

Unfortunately, you are the front person for this particular issue. 

After seeing/hearing essentially the same response from Fitbit for around three months now, have to seriously question Fitbit's commitment and resolve to alleviating this issue.

Having lead application teams myself, I know that a management team would (or should) require resolution targets, even for fairly minor problems such as this. 

--If it's a marketing redirection (not to integrate), then say so.

--If engineering has truly been tasked with a fix, then there is a projected target date for that fix - especially in light that there is at least one 3rd party work-around that's been developed already. Targets can be missed of course, but the reasons can/should then be communicated and a new target set. 

Considering there are sixteen pages (300+ posts) on this thread alone, this issue has enough traction that I'm sure product management has it in the backlog. The question again is the priority and commitment to fix.

A response with substance, versus platitudes, would be welcome.

Best Answer

Hello everyone.

I apologize for the delay in my response.

At this time what I have shared if all of the information that we have. I do want to say that we are indeed working on getting this resolved so that you all can sync with Withings. 

If there is anything else I can help out with, be sure to let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. Some good news from my side. After a bit of back and forward with the Withings customer service people, they were able to do something on their side (I have no idea what) to resolve the issue. Note that when I first tried logging in after the fix, I got the same error message, but tried again with an incognito window, and was able to integrate my Withings scale with my Fitbit account. Now it all seems to be working well.

My advice to everyone experiencing problems would be to reach out directly to Withings customer service. They responded to me and solved the issue really quickly. 

Best Answer

Same here now, tried using an incognito window and it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Courir thanks, that worked for me! Sorted

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Courir@Anonymou@Jofeljoh Glad to hear it's working. @Courir thanks for sharing your troubleshoot. 

I did confirm with our team that the issue should be resolved. If you are still unable to connect, please try setting up in icognito mode as @Courir mentioned, you can also try clearing your cache. If you still receive the same message, please let me know.  

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Finally worked for me as well.  Thank you Fitbit and Withings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Returned the scales today.  Got fed up of waiting for a solution. In between waiting for this fiasco to be fixed and  the withings programmes not working I decided to vote with my feet.

I will be taking my custom elsewhere.

Best Answer

I was just able to link my scale. I was getting the same error message and then I made my email all lower case. That did the trick. I don't know why, but it did.

Best Answer

I had the same issue. I changed one letter in my email address to lower case and was able to get the wizard to work correctly. Something in the software must be case sensitive even though normal email addresses are not. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I’ve tried all the suggestions on this thread and I’m going crazy, please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope - definitely not solved.  Tried incognito mode, different browsers, different devices - no change. 

Every time I try the Fitbit integration wizard (https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings#) I get this error once I click "Allow this app" in the Fitbit integration wizard...

"{"errors":[{"message":"redirect_uri_mismatch: The redirect URI provided is missing or does not match partner callback url"}]}"

I've tried clearing all cookies & history - nothing seems to work. Disappointed.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Best Answer

I'm getting the same issue. Any others know the resolution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also get to the "Allow this app" button which returns with: {"errors":[{"message":"redirect_uri_mismatch: The redirect URI provided is missing or does not match partner callback url"}]}

I've tried Chrome (Android and Windows), Firefox and Edge both with and without incognito mode, all with the same outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

have exactly the same error message, it does not matter what browser I use :

{"errors":[{"message":"redirect_uri_mismatch: The redirect URI provided is missing or does not match partner callback url"}]}

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Withings scale worked fine since I linked it with my Fitbit account in 2017... for 2 days now, it has stopped. When I went to the permission link and tried to download... I get the following error message:

Oops! An unexpected error occurred. If it continues please report it at help.fitbit.com. Error id: AC44BD85:FB4C_A92D91DD:01BB_5CB741FA_4C6E5:1C6A

Samsung Galaxy S8, Sense
Best Answer

Alternatively you can try WeightNet, a free real-time web integration.

www.weemple.com/weightnet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly what's happening to me!

Best Answer
0 Votes