Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Nokia (Withings scale/ Healthmate) with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to sync my weight/bmi/fat% to my fitbit account/dashboard. Maybe the other way around also the steps from fitbit into the nokia health mate app.

anyone any idea where to start? All the links in other topics and the help pages lead to 404 pages, for example: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1286/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3AX3rd_Party_Integration&...

any help is greatly appreciated!

cheers,

tom

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
330 REPLIES 330
@Mark81, take a moment to read what you wrote.  Overlooking punctuation, I'll assume you're opening with a question and say that "desktop" vs. "mobile" have definitions that general populace understand. In that context, NO a desktop app is not mobile!  If you don't know this basic fact, there's no sense in going into amortizing the costs you mention over volume of sales to derive a price point that is reasonable and aligned with most other apps.
Enjoy your pizza!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@GrandOak I think you misunderstood me, what I meant was:

1. My app is for desktop computers, therefore I'm sorry, but I don't support Android;
  2. I chosen to develop for desktop computers, because I decided to support also files as source and/or target (to import, export and support brands without web API);
  3. The price depends also on the amount of possible users. A general game can be for all, an app that sync weight, no. Therefore the price are on different ranges;
  4. I think that the price is aligned with others desktop apps of similar users range
    (mobile apps costs less because sells more).

My mother language is Italian, and sorry, but my English is quite limited.
I hope I better expressed myself. Have a nice day and Best Regards.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure how this is considered an "Accepted Solution" -- still not working...

• Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code.
Best Answer

@lmgray wrote:

Not sure how this is considered an "Accepted Solution" -- still not working...

• Unable to authenticate Withings user. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code.

Maybe if you would have read any of the last five pages, you would know....

The solution was working till November 30th when something changed and now it's not working unless you use a 3rd party or if you set it up before November 30th. 

Best Answer

Hello everyone.

We understand that this situation can be frustrating.

As mentioned before, at this moment there aren't any updates on the matter. Whenever there are any news to share with everyone we'll be letting everyone know.

Let me know if there is anything else that we can help out with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I used https://www.fitnesssyncer.com/ to link my Fitbit and Healthmate accounts. Now my weight and body fat shows up in the Fitbit app! Weight history from the Body+ scale also shows up. 

Best Answer

@MichaelTapp wrote:

I used https://www.fitnesssyncer.com/ to link my Fitbit and Healthmate accounts. Now my weight and body fat shows up in the Fitbit app! Weight history from the Body+ scale also shows up. 

Oh, that is good to know!  Anyone else want to try using fitnessyncer.com and confirm that it works?  If it does, I'll update the "Solved Solution" to include this website for people trying to figure out workarounds till this gets fixed.  

Thanks! 🙂

Best Answer

Don’t you think this will be solved when Fitbit fixes the integration with Withings? They even have a webpage to link accounts. Using a 3rd party is not a solve. 

Best Answer

Hey Mark, I watched the videos from your software. Can you say if the software can sync automatically? Or do I need to sync all data manually? 

And if it works automatically do I need to have the desktop App open, running and connected to the internet or does it work through the cloud on autopilot?

Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't seem to find any indication that Fitbit is working to fix it. Can someone point me to where Fitbit has stated they are trying to fix this issue.

My original Withings scale has been syncing with Fitbit for over 7 years (Jan. 2012 until now) and stopped syncing over the weekend. Seems pretty convenient for Fitbit that the quick and easy solution would be buying an Aria scale.

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner, the app work manually.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is not solution but a workaround, just like IFFT applet!
Del (sent from phone)
Best Answer
0 Votes
IFFT applet is automatic but may be a bit delayed by a few minutes tops, for me at least.
Del (sent from phone)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Also IFTT still only synch weight but not fat. Really a pity that it takes soooooo long to fix this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Time depends on priority. Easier to sit on outside with a single issue as opposed to seeing those which exist across all product lines ...  
Del
Best Answer
0 Votes

Btw, syching on FitnessSyncher isn't automatic. It syncs overnight. However you can sync it manually through their Android app. 

Btw, Withings saying this scale syncs with Fitbit is now false advertising. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. Cannot sync my fitbit and withings account. It's telling me to first fix the following issue: "Cannot link Withings profile at this time. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code." Still no actual fix? 😕

Best Answer

Seems there are some "progress".
While everytime I tried for the past month, I got an error on the authentication part, for the first time today, I was able to go to the profile selection.
Really hope it will be fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

YES -- PROGRESS!   We have several people in our Withings account so perhaps the "fix" has only been tested with single-user accounts?  Someone with only one user able to report their experience?  Since they're getting to my list of family members, it seems like they've gotten past the authentication step now.  Not sure if it's Fitbit or Withings or (gasp) they're collaborating -- but at least we know someone is trying -- thanks whoever you are!

Please choose the user profile you want to be linked to your Fitbit account.

Please fix the following errors:
  • Cannot link Withings profile at this time. Withings server returned the following error: Unknown status code.
Choose user profile  --- select --- 

By linking your Withings profile you also grant Fitbit permission to change your Withings profile to public as necessary.

Best Answer

Single user. Got this error..

9A32A13C-3798-45F8-B7A3-74B560AB5139.jpeg

Best Answer