Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Nokia (Withings scale/ Healthmate) with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to sync my weight/bmi/fat% to my fitbit account/dashboard. Maybe the other way around also the steps from fitbit into the nokia health mate app.

anyone any idea where to start? All the links in other topics and the help pages lead to 404 pages, for example: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1286/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3AX3rd_Party_Integration&...

any help is greatly appreciated!

cheers,

tom

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
330 REPLIES 330
Any bets you get carbon of this message from Fitbit too?
Much like the Browser wars, which are still raging albeit ones like Netscape became collateral damage, theses product integration apps are a bait and switch hoax meant to encourage desire to have integrated data. 🤔
BUT, and some butts are bigger than others, the catch is that since each side has competing products, the goal is to drive you to dumping the other guys and buying theirs! 😨 
This breakdown has been going on for months now and is most likely a line or two code change, yet is still unresolved FOR A REASON!!
If you want a fix, don't hold your breath, as you'll expire waiting for it, either switch devices or get 3rd party solution, like IFFTs to let both sides know their ploy is BS!!
Del
Best Answer

Did you ever get this resolved? I also have the alta HR and am unable to sync to the withings scale. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, Withings has been very successful at this ploy. As a long time Withings user (9 devices), they successfully drove me. However, it was not toward them but away from them. I stayed with Withings because of the investment in devices and the fact that once they had a better dashboard. Nokia s purchase of Withings resulted in a defective and deficient dashboard and the continued failure of the Withings devices eventually drove me away. There were physical defects and!or data inaccuracies in 8 of the 9 units. I don t know how they can continue in business.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the workaround and after a week, disconnected IFTTT app. Even though ALL connected apps and devices are set to kg, it takes the kg I weigh and sends it to my Fitbit app as pounds!!!! And I don't mean in the proper conversion. So my double-digit kg gets recorded in the Fitbit app as triple-digit kg..... increased by 2.2!! Back to recording my weekly weight manually.

Best Answer
0 Votes
if you use ifttt you must not change the recipee to record it in kg but to
leave it in pounds to record correctly.

hope that works!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I read through both threads after I purchased my own withings scale...Rage tweeted a little bit.

Moderator edit: Removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

At this moment we do not have anything to share on the matter. 

As it has been mentioned, as a workaround you can use IFTTT to sync the two. You can read more about it by clicking here.

Feel free to let us know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Useless.

I would prefer an ETA on the solution or FITBIT to just tell us to go pound sand.  Guess all I can do is keep shame tweeting...

Best Answer
0 Votes
It doesn't transfer any data besides weight. I bought all of this so I can
track everything. This has been going on for months. Fitbit has not given
an ETA.

You all need to change the post to not solved. People wouldn't purchase
these products if they knew they didn't work together. That's the whole
point.
Best Answer

Agree. Here I thought it was solved and bought the WIthings scale so it would work with my Fitbit. Buyer beware I guess, didn’t read the thread completely. 

Please move this to unsolved Lanuza. 

Best Answer

Sorta sucks that the solved solution still doesn't work. I probably should have updated it earlier, but never thought it would take this long for them to play together again... Anyways!  I updated my solved solution to indicate that anyone trying to Sync measurements from a Withings / Nokia scale to Fitbit will not be able to currently do that unless they use a 3rd party App.

Since I created and sync'd my account before November 30th, I'm still getting my weight and body fat % to sync to Fitbit.  But I am not sure which measurements the withings/nokia scale is able to sync to Fitbit using a 3rd party like IFTT.  Is it just weight?  Let me know so I can update the solved solution again to try to help new people trying to figure this out.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

With WeightHub app, you can sync all types of measurement supported on both side. In this case, weight and fat.

www.weemple.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DanHidalgo wrote:
if you use ifttt you must not change the recipee to record it in kg but to
leave it in pounds to record correctly.

hope that works!

I am not American and have not and do not ever measure in pounds. All devices set up in kg. So changing my Fitbit to receive in pounds is useless for me. It's a glitch in IFTTT and when I disconnected the scale from the Fitbit, I did let them know my reasons. Till then, back to manual recording.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hello everyone!

At this moment we do not have anything to share on the matter. 

As it has been mentioned, as a workaround you can use IFTTT to sync the two. You can read more about it by clicking here.

Feel free to let us know if there are any other questions.

FYI: If you have your Fitbit and Nokia scale set up to record and receive in kg, there is a glitch. The Withings app records in kg with pounds in brackets. IFTTT then sends it to your Fitbit app and records the pounds as kg. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just for info, WeightHub handle correctly all units. And it also fix all wrong data already transmitted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Pardon my lack of knowledge……but what/where is Weight Hub?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@donl1150 A desktop app for Mac and Windows 10 available from www.weemple.com

Best Answer
But NO Droid version and $18 for an App which only runs on PC or Mac sounds
a bit excessive.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@GrandOak Is a desktop app, not mobile. Because it can handle also files.

And isn't for the general public, therefore the price is calculated accordly to cover the costs (hosting, stores, licenses, development). Is a tantum and the price of a pizza.

If I think at the development months/costs, the app price for me was 1000 times more than the price available to the others. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in the same boat as many. Trying to link Withings scale to wife's Fitbit. She is now toying with switching completely to Withings. Could you confirm if this is likely to be resolved soon? 

Many thanks,

P

Best Answer
0 Votes