Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Nokia (Withings scale/ Healthmate) with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to sync my weight/bmi/fat% to my fitbit account/dashboard. Maybe the other way around also the steps from fitbit into the nokia health mate app.

anyone any idea where to start? All the links in other topics and the help pages lead to 404 pages, for example: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1286/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3AX3rd_Party_Integration&...

any help is greatly appreciated!

cheers,

tom

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
330 REPLIES 330

Hello everyone.

I apologized for the delay in my response.

Thanks for taking the time to share your workarounds and alternatives with everyone. I'm sure that other users will find them useful! 

Hopefully the situation will be resolved soon.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all of this and used lowercase but am still getting an error any help would be great.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This solution does not work.

Best Answer

Received the following from Withings today:

(Withings)

Jan 15, 00:12 CET

Hello

Thank you for your response. My name is Cherrie and I'm helping with the emails today.

Our development team is currently working with the Fitbit team to resolve this known issue as soon as possible. I apologize but as of this moment, we do not have an ETA but we'll let you know as soon as we hear from them.

If there's anything else I can assist you with in the meantime, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for understanding and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Customer Service | Withings”

Moderator edit: Removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just bought the Withings scale today and I thought it would integrate with FitBit. 

As of today the solution tagged on the first page of this thread does not resolve the problem. Can someone of the FitBit remove the solution sticky? 

Best Answer
Recommend you try logging in through their respective apps directly.  You may have locked your accounts with too many invalid attempts.
When you can login directly, then try IFFFT app creation using same credentials.   I had no problems getting IFFFT app to work for me, and still working in fact, once I cleared up failed attempt lockup for mine!
Del (sent from phone)
Best Answer
0 Votes

ABitOfFit posted "Well Fitbit, I refuse to buy your Aria 2, and this may now cause me to give up on Fitbit all together and move onto a different movement tracker device.  So please get this issue resolved with Withings. "

Well, having gone the other way (Withings to Fitbit) I would suggest you are very careful in making this decision. With bad experience after bad experience, I primarily stayed with Withings because of two reasons: first they (at one time) had a far better dashboard and second I had invested substantially in Withings devices. I purchased a Blood Pressure Monitor, two Pulse Ox trackers, a Body Analyzer (scale), Activite Steel (watch), Activite Pop (watch), and recently two of the newest Pulse HR trackers. EVERY device had serious problems and the so called support at Withings consisted of so much requesting of data already provided or obfuscation that I am convinced the company policy is to stall long enough that the customer gives up and goes away. The most recent trackers (Pulse HR) were the last straw. Today I a switched to Fitbit but I am looking for a way to transfer my six years of data from the Withings Health Mate app to the Fitbit app.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

Hello @KeithRS@GrandOak@MichaelTapp, and @TNICT. Welcome to the Forums @NLUS, and @bryant1965.

@NLUS, and @bryant1965, Maybe you could try the steps that were suggested in this post. That should definitely help. Not a solution per se but it should the trick as a workaround.

@TNICT Thanks for taking the time to share that with everyone in here. As soon as there is anything to announce on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know.

@GrandOak, Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter. Definitely IFTTT is a good option that has worked for some users.

@KeithRS Thanks for your experience and sharing your input on the matter. I'm sorry to read that your experience with the was so negative.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would probably help if instead of the last message in the forum you put something at the beginning to let people know there is an issue with newer security at Withings and a solution is in the works.

Thanks

Best Answer

... and that's a good reason for putting the most recent posts at the beginning of a thread and the starting issue at the end of the thread. That way whenever you check the thread for updates, the most recent information is what you see.

Best Answer
Threads have run oldest to latest since before the World Wide Web even existed.  Good luck changing how messaging boards are designed 
Best Answer
0 Votes
I think we're loosing the point here.

Have there been any updates on the problem on Fitbit's side? Lately
IFTTTxWithings integrations stopped working for a couple of days, I believe
they have been changing something.

Could please Fitbit let us know on the matter?
Best Answer

There are many things in life that have been done one way for long periods of time but that is not a reason they cannot be improved. I belong to a couple of forums that structure their threads such that the most recent posts are at the top.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DanHidalgo@GrandOak and @KeithRS. Welcome to the Forums @ThosF.

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Unfortunately at this moment we do not have any news or updates to share on the matter. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for any news and as soon as we get any we'll be letting everyone know about it.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
Bully for you, go for it!!
Del
Best Answer

Brand new to FitBit but longtime Withings user.  I too am unable to log in to my Withings account to set up the connection.  Has this problem been solved?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No.
Work around is to use an applet from IFFT.
Del
Best Answer
Thanks. Does this capture all of my past history from withings?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Whats the actual state of the works Withings and Fitbit are doing to make
it work again?

Can any mod in the forum confirm if there is an ETA?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Latest from Withings:

Jan 23, 11:05 CET

Hi Terry,

As we double checked everything here, there is no issue on the Withings account.

At this point, please reach Fitbit support as they could have a workaround in resolving their portal.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,

Mark

Customer Service | Withings

Best Answer
0 Votes