Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IFTTT integration not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I'm trying to enable this applet in IFTTT: https://ifttt.com/applets/173925p-track-your-daily-fitbit-activity-in-a-google-spreadsheet#_=_

When I try to connect Fitbit on the IFTTT website or on the app, it tells me the connection isn't working. I've checked in the subreddit for IFTTT and they think it's an issue on Fitbit's side. Any suggestions or help?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
43 REPLIES 43

AutoSleep for Apple Watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not an Apple Watch user. I use Fitbit Charge 4 and want to integrate it with IFTTT which fails because of the FitBit server issue. If you know how to integrate my Fitbit data to iOS health without buying Apple Watch I'd appreciate your help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no way at this point to reconnect it. The applet is broken and Fitbit isn’t fixing it. Most people who wanted their data is Apple Health have moved on. The Apple Watch is 100% worth it. Wait for the new Apple Watch 6 at this point, but the older series will soon be discounted in a few weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

HOW DO YOU TURN NOTIFICATIONS OFF FOR THIS POST?! 

i honestly don’t care about this integration any more...I’ve moved on to other solutions but keep getting emails on this

Best Answer
0 Votes