Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Apple Watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys,

Does FitBit have any plans to integrate and sync data with the Apple Watch?

It'll be extremely useful for people like me who want to alternate between using FitBit's wrist based devices and the Watch.

If not, then it'll be a sad life where we'll have to do a *lot* of manual logging!

Cheers,

AC

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46
The app say it does Fitbit to Apple but what about Apple to Fitbit that is
where I have the issue
Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am trying to convert from my fit bit to my Apple Watch. I love my fit bit for the activity tracker because it seems to be a lot more accurate than anything I can find for my I watch. However I use my I watch for everything else. Especially Communications. I’m currently wearing two devices and would like not to have to do that. I would love for my I watch information to go to my fit bit dashboard so I can still remain in the communities. Otherwise I’m going to have to sell my fit bit and just leave the community 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m in your boat. I got the watch as a gift but it’s what I asked for. I didn’t realize the two would not sink but I need to watch for so many other things. My fit bit can’t text or have it’s own phone line or access my files or my email etc.  It’s an awesome fitness tracker though and I wish I could sync the two 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a charge that broke twice and was replaced by Fitbit.  Then I upgraded to a charge 2 which I loved. Then after 16 months it stopped working.  Fitbit offered me a 25% discount on a new tracker.   Since I love Fitbit I asked to used my discount on the ionic and was told I could not. I can’t understand why they wouldn’t let me buy a more expensive product!   And even though I loved my charge 2 I have switched over to an Apple Watch.   And I am sad because I love my Fitbit friends and challenges.  It seems to me that Fitbit does not care about their customers. 

Best Answer
I bought the cheap zip. buy it on the fitbit site and its alot cheaper.
People may think im crazy but love my apple watch and will not get rid of
and my zip keeps me connected to my fitbit friends
Best Answer
0 Votes

Lol.. so this such a BS answer.  I really wish Fitbit would integrate with Apple Watch.  I would use my Fitbit more if it sync effortlessly with my health app and the data I receive from my Apple Watch.  It seems like Fitbit is trying to make their customers choose.  Sorry.  Consumers are savvy and if you don’t get with it, you will miss out on a large piece of the pie. 

Best Answer

Hi there everyone, I was reading your responses and thank you for the great input. At the moment this option is not possible since we are talking of two different technologies.

For more details about the latest update regarding this feature, please refer to our Feature Suggestion: Integrate with Apple Watch.

Since your feedback has been already compile and we have released new updates regarding this suggestion. I'm moving forward to close this thread. Feel free to vote in the idea mentioned earlier as this helps us to monitor its popularity.

See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes