Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Fitbit with Lark

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if you can and how to link your fit bit with lark?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

@Jenfafa Welcome to the Community! I haven't seen this app in the list of supported apps. However, I'd ask them directly to see if it's possible to link both accounts. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am also intrested in Lark sync
Best Answer

I have the same issues, Lark works with Fitbit for the program, you would think they should speak to one another.

Best Answer

Thanks for stopping by @SunsetRunner. Currently, Lark isn't a supported app. However, there's this list of many applications that you can sync with. 

Additionally,  you may want to check this post in how third-party integrations usually work with Fitbit.

Hope this helps!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since some of us got our Fitbit through Lark, it is strange that they can’t link

will this be updated in the future?

Best Answer

Hey there @Amymac5283! At the moment, I don't have any information about this integration. However, you may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those are viewed by our engineers and developers. This also gives people the chance to vote and comment on them. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates on how long more before Fitbit and Lark can link?

Best Answer

@PurpleSweet15 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! At this time there isn't an update but you could request this from the Lark team. They can enable a link by using the developer tools Fitbit provides to anyone interested in this integration. 

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, it doesnt seem like there will be  link between this two anytime soon from either parties. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Haven't heard. I can't believe they can't link with that. I also can't
believe they can't track reps in work outs. You would think they would be
more advanced by now
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Amymac5283 and @PurpleSweet15.

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Please do keep in mind that these integrations are usually developed by the third parties. Perhaps you could try getting in touch with them directly. As soon as we have any news or updates on the matter we will let everyone know.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help out with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have thank you and it's still a waiting game. 

Best Answer

Hello @PurpleSweet15.

Hopefully it does happen! Keep us posted on any updates your receive.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users and maybe you will be interested in some topic.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I found a work around to this issue. Fitbit is able to sync on an IPhone to the Apple Health app that comes on the phone preloaded. However it requires a sync app like “Power Sync” (which is what I use). Once it syncs the info to Apple Ihealth... The Lark app is then able to snatch that info into its data. You can sync it manually just by clicking “Sync” in the Power Sync app, or you can pay the $1.99 for the automatic sync. Hope this helps!!!

Best Answer

I'm see if Android has the same option. Thanks

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner. Hello @PurpleSweet15.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for sharing that process that worked for you.

It is my understanding that there are third party apps that allow Fitbit to sync to Apple Health and Google Fit. Having said that, I am not able to guarantee that they will work as they were not developed  by Fitbit in any way. Please remember to always be careful of what apps you are granting access to your information.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

check out the lark website -  

For Apple iOS users: Fitbit is able to sync an iPhone to the Apple Health app. However it requires a sync app. There are several apps that perform this type of service but a popular one is “Power Sync app.” We do not promote "Power Sync app" or advise paying for this app, however these are the instructions to help transfer activity data if you're having trouble: 

1. Download a sync app: "Power Sync App" (is a popular one, there are several sync apps).

2. Click "Sync" (There is a free 'manual sync option' but there also an option to sync automatically if you want to pay $1.99).

3. The Apple Health app should then be able to transfer activity data over to the Lark App.

For Android OS users: The instructions are very similar to the Apple iOS instructions but Android OS users will be syncing the Fitbit through Google Fit to the Lark app. 

1. Download a sync app: "Power Sync app" (is a popular one, there are several sync apps).

2. Click "Sync" (There is a free manual sync option but there is also an option to sync automatically if you want to pay $1.99).

3. The Google Fit app should then be able to transfer activity data to the Lark app

Best Answer

There is no "Power Sync" app in my Google Play Store......

Best Answer
0 Votes

11/20/19

Still cant link lark with fitbit...even tho I got the fitbit through lark...come on guys, do better...smh

Best Answer