Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Fitbit withGAgenda, Spotify

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to have my Google Calendar integrate with my Fitbit Versa and so I added two third-party apps, GAgenda and My Agenda, using the ios App on my iphone. When I go to the Settings in either app, it asks me to connect my account. But in the app settings for BOTH GAgenda and My Agenda, nothing happens when I click the button to add my account. Same issue when I tried to link my existing Spotify account to my Spotify Fitbit app. All three apps were downloaded today. I have updated my phone's ios, updated the Fitbit app on my phone, and even did some extra updates for my fitbit within the app (which took 20 minutes). Everything is up to date.

In GAgenda's settings, for example, there is only one line button to press called "Approve Access to Google" with text to the right that says "Auth...>". Nothing happens when I select this button.

Within the settings for My Agenda, there is similarly a line button called "Google Account" with the text "Login >" towards the right of this. Nothing happens when I click the button, same as in GAgenda. (There is also an option for setting up a Microsoft calendar and nothing happens when I click to login there, either.)

Same thing with Spotify. The button to link your account in settings does nothing when I click it.

It seems there is something **not** third-party-app-specific going on here. It is something within my Fitbit ios app that is limiting me linking any external account using any app. All other buttons in my app settings work just fine (I can navigate through all the settings prompts to add a card number in my Starbucks Card app, for example). It is only the app settings that require you to link an existing external account that Fitbit won't let me configure.

Again, the issue here is that nothing happens when I click the button in settings for these apps (GAgenda, My Agenda, and Spotify). It is therefore not a problem with Google or Spotify not communicating with the app--I can't even get that far in the process.

Thanks!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

@lordorwell Thanks for getting back. Our objective is to help you resolve any issue you're experiencing, that's why I create a case on your behalf with our Support team, they will continue assisting you. 

Don't hesitate to get back if you resolve it with them. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes