Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFP syncing food information from the past

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was a fitbit user several years ago with a Fitbit Versa. 

Recently I purchased a Charge 3 and set it up on my old account and synced it with Myfitness Pal.  It is measuring steps, etc. correctly.  However in syncing food information with Myfitness pal it is drawing data from the past and not comparing with current day.  

I have tried syncing and resyncing, installing and uninstalling.  Is there anything I can do without changing accounts totally?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Community. Congratulations on purchasing a Fitbit Charge 3. 

I'm glad to hear that you're using Fitbit and MyFitnessPal. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried. 

I would like you to confirm that you did this procedure to link Fitbit and MFP: 

1. Log in to your account on the app or website of a company that offers Fitbit integration, such as MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, or Runkeeper.
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

If that's the procedure but your data is still not syncing properly, please provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing.  

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes