Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map my ride

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Can you sync your map my ride workouts to the fitbit? If so how? Thought I read somewhere that they work together
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Sincere, good question!

You can connect the two apps, but only Fitbit data will be sent to MapMyRide. So to answer your question, you won't be able to sync your workouts from MapMyRide to Fitbit. Hope that helps!

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hey @Sincere, good question!

You can connect the two apps, but only Fitbit data will be sent to MapMyRide. So to answer your question, you won't be able to sync your workouts from MapMyRide to Fitbit. Hope that helps!

What motivates you?

Best Answer

I appreciate u taking the time to respond even though I didn't wanna hear that......haha! Ok I'll have to figure out how to add my bike ride to fitbit then because all I see is walk run and bike in the options..... Oh well.....thx again

Best Answer

@Sincere Yeah...sorry! Robot Sad

Have you tried tracking your bike ride with the MobileRun feature in the Fitbit app? If you wear your tracker while using MobileRun, you'll get data from your tracker and GPS data from your phone! 

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I didn't see a mobilerun feature.......that would be great!! Guess I'll have to explore some more as far as the features go.....Thx Again

Everything I'm NOT makes me everything I AM
Best Answer

MMRide says that it is synced and connected to my fitbit blaze, but workouts I record with the blaze NEVER appear on MMRide, no distance, no calories, nothing!  I bought the blaze specifically for it's "ability" to share data with MMRide. I don't need MMR data to sync to the blaze, I just wanted the blaze to be a datasource for MMRide. Very disappointing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can sync MapMyRide with MyFitnessPal and sync that with Fitbit.  It's an extra hop, if you're not already using MyFitnessPal, but gets the job done.

Best Answer
0 Votes