Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must integrate w/Spotify

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Finally figured out how to download some old iTunes music to my Versa.  What a pain...and it took OVERNIGHT to get 19 songs to transfer.  Almost unusable if it takes that long.

Fitbit really needs to strike a deal with Spotify for an integration -- especially if they want a market with the younger generation.  I don't know anyone who uses Deezer.  Even with iTunes and downloading music -- there has to be a better way.  Fitbit Connect on my MacBook came up in a very small window and was not very intuitive.  It also didn't even load all of my iTunes playlists as options for download -- only the first 25 or so (out of about 40+).  

With smartphones getting bigger (not smaller), people are going to want to carry them around less and less when working out.  Wireless headphone technology is starting to get better -- we need wearable technologies (watches) to step it up, too, so we can make use of wireless benefits.  

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community @ChezLean. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about transferring music to the Ionic. 

Your feedback and comments are appreciated, we're always striving to provide you with features that can help you reaching your exercise goals. The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status changes based in Fitbit's plans, you may want to vote for these ideas: 

Allow Music transfer from phone

Spotify for Ionic/Versa

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes