Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have followed all of hte instructions listed her (disconnect/ reconnect) but my steps aren't coming from FitBit to My Fitness Pal.  Any ideas?  

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109

@ashburnhokie @HonestJennJenn @maitee1 @AdnamaLiag It's great to have you on the Community! I've moved your posts to this thread, since it seems that you're having syncing issues with MFP. 

You may want to check @AndrewFitbit's post here to get the latest news from MFP.  I appreciate the troubleshoot that you've done. 

Thank you for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

help pleasse

I am having trouble syncing with NFP

I get the following message:  

There was a problem with your request

Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue.

Copyright 2006-16 MyFitnessPal Inc. All rights reserved.

I am thinking about buying a charge 2 so I dont have a device connected.  could this be why?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nmbuy Welcome to the Community! It seems that there are some issues with MyFitnessPal, it started on 19/09. Currently, they said it's not a good thing to unlink and relink both accounts. 

Rest assure that this type of issues, aren't because of the tracker that you have. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know when the syncing issues with MFP will be resolved? Mine has not synced on calories to MPF past few days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As of 11:37 PDT 09/21  I am getting food logging info sent from MFP to Fitbit but no data going back in the other direction. Just another data point. Hopefully this is going to be fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TeaAddictedGeek Welcome to the Community! Based on MyFitnessPal website, this issue seems to be fixed now. 

@Widget57 Hey there! Please check the following troubleshooting: 

1.  If you are not seeing step count or your adjustment, please first check that the two integrations are linked, and that you have Fitbit chosen within MyFitnessPal as your Primary Step Source.

2.  If you have Fitbit chosen as your Primary Step Source, and are not seeing your step count or daily adjustment, please deselect Fitbit as your Step Source and force quit the app.  Then relaunch the app and choose Fitbit as your Step Source again.

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EdsonFitbit to preface, I revoked MFP access on the web application for Fitbit, and vice versa, revoked Fitbit access on MFP. 
When I log into MFP and check the Fitbit Tracker to see if I'm connected, it clearly shows I'm not. 2017-08-09_1027.png

Then I click on the connect button to connect my Fitbit Account and get this message2017-08-09_1027_001.png

Looking for some help on resolving this so I can see my data from my fitbit tracked in MFP correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad you got the problem resolved. Any chance you would share that with the rest of us? 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please advise how to fix this: Another MyFitnessPal account has already been linked to this Fitbit account. Only one account may be linked at once.

I am certain this old account with an old fitbit was with my original username which is no longer available. Nothing comes up with my email address. I need a way to unlink MyFitnessPal and Fitbit so i can actually use the products as intended.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem through the week.  MfP tech department and I have been texting all week.  Whenever I want to connect my fitbit to MFP I get an error message

Best Answer
0 Votes