Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noom app is not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is not syncing with my Noom diet/exercise app.  So, not all steps counted.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
108 REPLIES 108

I tried that twice and it still didn’t solve the issue. 

Best Answer
Good to know. Thanks for your post. Did NOOM ever get it worked out? I am told that NOOM tech folks are working on the issue now.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I just received a response from them this morning that they are looking into it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I deleted it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  It was syncing fine for a month and now not at all.  I restarted the fitbit.  I deleted and reinstalled the Noom app.  I revoked the fit bit/noom connection and re-connected it.  Still not working.  I totally agree that their support is awful.  I got a discount on the membership and like the app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same response from support. Hopefully they will resolve the issue. I'm holding off on trying any other steps, because they last time the app was acting up, reinstalling it actually made things worse. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! Good to know that they’ve had this glitch before and it sounds as if they were able to fix! Good news! I continue to log and hope they can fix. NOOM is working for me like nothing else ever has.
Thanks again for your post! Happy healthy 2019.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

In contacted Zoom’s help desk yesterday and described the problem everyone was having with syncing to zoom and let them know people weren’t going to subscribe because of the issue.  They say they were working on a fix.  I am now syncing again. But first go to Settings in Noom and select disconnect Fitbit.   Turn your phone off, the. On again. Put your Fitbit in its charger.  Turn it off for a moment the. Turn it back on.  Go back to the settings in Noom and reconnect fit bit.  It will start working again and updating in a short while.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In addition to the above,  I am very happy with Noom.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much! Mine is syncing!!! Yay!!!! 😀

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has started working again without having to do anything, so I guess they resolved whatever the issue was. I think whether Noom is worth it has a lot to do with what kind of person you are and what motivates you. There are aspects of it (the coaching for instance) that I don't much care for, but other aspects of the app have been very helpful to me. 

It's not going to be worth it to everyone, but for me, it has been working very well. I do wish the website was more user friendly and that they were more customer friendly in their account management and refund policy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here. I did not have to do anything. My goal coach sent message that syncing was up & run g again.
I have found the calorie density information, specifically the RED foods, really helpful. That alone has completely turned my weight loss around — meaning I’m losing weight again! I also find the psych information/tips & tricks worthwhile.
Initially I found the coaches a little too positive for my taste but I have to say that they have answered & followed up on every question I’ve asked. I think they wait for us to take the lead. That’s okay. And! I’ve come to appreciate their positivity a little more. Gotta give them the benefit of the doubt given they are working with us “sight unseen.”
All in all, the results I’ve experienced speak for themselves. I’m happy with the app, the coaches, & the program (as long as it syncs with Fitbit!). I can’t argue with the results I’m seeing. Slow & steady with real life changes is how it’s working for me. Grateful.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The coaches are fine, I'm not just particularly into being coached. I was losing weight on my own before the app, but I've definitely lost more weight since I started using it and I think it's mostly that having something to check in with every day helps me stay accountable. It's nothing that I couldn't do on my own, but it's stuff I haven't done on my own, so if that's what it takes, it's worth the money to me. At least for now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I hear you. My 12-week subscription ends the second week of March. I’m going to see how I’m doing then & decide whether to stay or go on my own. I have a LOT of weight to lose so I may need to stick with it for the accountability. As you said, can do it on my own & have but NOOM does help me! All good to you...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

How long did it take for yours to start synching again? I did all of the steps listed above and mine is still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Weird, mine worked again yesterday but seems not to have synced since this morning.i am just going to wait and see on this issue.  However, since I always wear my Fitbit it is basically unnecessary that it sync with the app.  Would be nice when they fix the issue.  BTW, it did sync up very quickly yesterday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody I eventually gave on Noom altogether. In fact my New Years resolution is to give up on dieting and start living! And yesterday I walked 34,000 steps, ate chocolate and all because I wanted to. Today I managed 4212 steps because I was zonked! Anyway love my Fitbit, hate Noom so now I live on without it! Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes