Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing with strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything was fine now not syncing with strava, have tried revoking access and reseting the link Have spoken to Strava and they say there is a problem with Fitbit pushing data to Strava. Can manually add workouts but no auto sync. Help! 

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67
Hi, I’ve already done that twice, and it still isn’t working. I’m now getting a warning symbol next to the permissions bit...all the permissions are ‘on’

[image1.png]

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This has also happened to me. Its great to see my runs and progress but since thursday its stopped syncing. I contact fitbit on live chat but still couldnt resolve it. I have notice that every time i click revoke access it reappears when i refresh the page. I have even logged out on all my deviced and tried to do this just through teh computer!

Best Answer

If there is a problem with Fitbit pushing data to Strava then we will have to wait for the problem to be fixed. 

Alternatively you could contact Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit is their any truth to this post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are your Fitbit runs being recorded with gps? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No sync to Strava for past 3 days. All app up to date, unlinked both Strava and fit bit but no results. iPhone X up to date as well. Getting so discouraged

Best Answer

Hi,

my last two runs have not synced with Strava. Never had an issue before and they are shoring in my Fitbit app. I have restarted everything and logged out and in again...very frustrating! 

Also I am not getting message notifications ( this has happened before, and started again a couple weeks ago). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m in same boat! It’s very frustrating.

Best Answer

I spoke to Fitbit and they said to contact strava as the settings on fitbit were fine.

Ive also checked all the settings and GPS in on and mapped all my runs 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes contacted Strava and they said this 

Hey Neil,

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear that Fitbit redirected you to us, unfortunately this is an issue on their end as we do not have visibility into why a Fitbit activity is not pushing over to us. We are not experiencing any outages at this time. 

If you are still not seeing your activity, I would suggest manually exporting and importing your activity directly onto Strava in the meantime. 

Please use the TCX export from the Fitbit website to download a copy of your activity and upload it to your Strava account. If you do not see "Export as a TCX file" this would imply that your activity did not record GPS data which is needed to process over to Strava. Please reach out to Fitbit for further information.

Thanks for your patience! If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Erika
Strava Support Team

Best Answer

Yes have followed all of the criteria set out by fitbit, revoked access checked for duplicate content, GPS is working fine and fitbit is recording the activity with GPS. Still no link. Amd going to try and delete and set up again

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ever since the new update my runs won’t upload onto Strava everything is connected fine please help.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now all being very strange. I go to my fitbit dashboard on my Mac, try to revoke access to Strava and then log out and back in again and its still there! I deleted and reinstalled the Strava app I follow to link to add fitbit and it just takes me to my FItbit dashboard and doesn't complete the connection. Seems Fitbit and Strava have some major problem going on??

Best Answer

Same issue here on my Ionic.  Over the past few days, no sync for rides and runs.  Either way this is obviously an issue with Fitbit or Strava. If not, then we've all changed settings on our phones all at the same time which has interfered with the link.... Which is highly unlikely. 🙄

Best Answer

Mine wouldn’t sync yesterday... 

Best Answer

The driver won’t sync with Fitbit for the last week. I tried revoking access and then reinstalling but this did not work.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue as everyone else: my Fitbit stopped pushing data to Strava as of mid-day Friday, July 18th (my morning commute is listed, but my evening commute is not).

I figured I'd try unlinking and relinking the two accounts to see if it would help, however revoking access at https://www.fitbit.com/settings/applications doesn't seem to work either -- if I click revoke access and then confirm, when I refresh the page, Strava is still there.

Best Answer

Hi, I’ve tried everything I can find to and still no joy. Please help. It’s very frustrating. Referring us to Strava and Strava back to you also not helpful. 

Best Answer

after updating the fitbit app to the latest version (for IOS version 3.1), it is impossible to sync my exercises to strava. Anyone that can help me? I already deleted the strava app from my versa, authorized it again on my fitbit and did the same using the strava app on my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here... Not sure with everyone having the same issue why they don’t admit there is a problem. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Best Answer