Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pokémon Go integration

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I had a thought for all the Pokéfans out their that is would be amazing if fitbit launched a intergrated device that would track all the fitness data that the other devices do, but with the Pokemon go plus features and the ability for both fitbit to read and write the data between each other.

Thank you,

Evan

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Dr_T1DM, welcome to the Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea.

We already have a suggestion to integrate Pokemon Go with Fitbit, however it is listed as Not Currnetly Planned. Having said that, you could still vote for it to show your support. If you think that your idea is different enough, perhaps you could post about it as a brand new suggestion. Be sure to read the FAQ if you have any questions on how the board works.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Dr_T1DM, welcome to the Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea.

We already have a suggestion to integrate Pokemon Go with Fitbit, however it is listed as Not Currnetly Planned. Having said that, you could still vote for it to show your support. If you think that your idea is different enough, perhaps you could post about it as a brand new suggestion. Be sure to read the FAQ if you have any questions on how the board works.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer