Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runkeeper integration

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would be nice if the HR monitor could talk to Runkeeper (and Wahoo, Zwift, etc) - any plans to open it up?

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

Hello @mbob thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community! Smiley Happy The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Take a moment to visit and share your idea. 

Thanks for stopping by! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
The problem is its one way only.

Why can't runkeeper be set 2 way like strava?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree with this.
Fitbit can 2 way sync with strava, why not Runkeeper?
Would love to have workouts logged on my runkeeper app coming over to my fitbit exercise section.
Best Answer
I have a solution to get your activities from fitbit over to Runkeeper.

I use a fitbit surge for tracking all my activities. It's great as many of you know. But I also have a premium subscription with RunKeeper and really miss using the app for walks, runs training etc..

Fitbits sync over to Runkeeper is minimal, unlike the more substantial sync it has going over to strava (why can't runkeeper at least have the sync benefits strava has fitbit?)

Anyways after much searching I finally found an app called SyncMyTracks on the play store. It works!!

There are two options that I am currently experimenting on the app.

At first app wouldn't connect to fitbit. So I knew that fitbit syncs well with strava and sends runs etc over to it. By setting up a push sync on the app I was able to push workouts by syncing strava with RunKeeper. I normally did this in the evening and I works fine. Auto sync direct from fitbit to strava, and then pushing strava over to Runkeeper via the SyncMyTracks app.

However it's just got even better as I've recently discovered that fitbit is allowing SyncMyTracks access to my account!

On the SyncMyTracks app I have set up a timed sync at 4 hour intervals between fitbit and runkeeper. Anything I log on either app goes over fine.

For me this is going to enable me to use both my fitbit as the main hub. Myfitnesspal pal sending over food and the SyncMyTracks app sending over workoutd to my premium runkeeper account which is ideal for quality record keeping over time.

On another note for data geeks, tactio health app can sit on the end of all these syncs and collect everything up for a very well displayed health tecird/log
Best Answer
Runkeeper will integrate with Mio HR monitor so why not Fitbit? I bought my surge for the best of both worlds; HR monitor & activity tracker but it won't integrate. For $250 it should now my lawn😏
Best Answer
0 Votes

wow HUGE mistake! i bought the charge 2, and i cant even see my realtime hearthrate in runkeeper??

This is an amazing letdown, i will try to send my fitbit back. Absolutly ridiculous 

Best Answer

Same here. I'm about to send back the Versa I just bought just because of that

- no HR sync with Runkeeper during runs

- no simple stop / start / stats interface on the watch to interact with the Runkeeper app

Best Answer