Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync LG Health steps with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I forgot to put my fitbit on this morning, so I was only able to track my steps via my phone. The feature on my LG phone is called LG Health. Is there a way to sync it to my fitbit app that's already on my phone?
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Lida24 it is nice to have you in the Fitbit community with us. I'm sorry to hear you forgot to put your Fitbit this morning (tends to happen to me too Smiley LOL) but I'm glad to hear you track your steps with your phone. 

It is not possible to sync LG health with Fitbit. However, I encourage you to manually log your steps with the help of your Fitbit dashboard.  Go to Log - Activities - scroll down until you see: activity.PNG

And there you go! 

Hope this information helps! 

Carlos M | Modérateur, Fitbit

Fatigué? Astuces pour mieux dormir!

Best Answer

Hey Carlos, has that changed yet? If not is there a way to download the data into a spreadsheet or something?

Best Answer

Hello @Walking4Health, its nice to see new faces around. So far this is not possible. You can download or export data into a spreadsheet but only in your Fitbit account by accessing to the option "Data Export" Here you are able to download your Fitbit data as an XLS file (Microsoft Excel) or CSV, which can be opened by many paid, free or shareware applications.

See you around. If you have more questions just let me know.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Is LG Health connectivity possible yet?

Best Answer

Doesn't seem like it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes